Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Brandon. I actually recently submitted my NDE to NDERF and saw that they had a forum and decided to join the forum as well, to share with other experiencers.

A little about me:

I'm a Software Engineer that works from home, adventurer, explorer, lover, and super small person (5'8 120lbs).

I love music, nature, and the outdoors. I also love interacting with people and sharing in life and having a good time.

Also, I am very glad that spring is here!

I wasn't sure if I should post my experience here in the forums or just wait for NDERF to review it... However I am glad to be here with all of you amazing people :)
Hi, Bjursten, and welcome :F Do make yourself at home and have a look around.

Of course you may post your experience here in the forums. I look forward to reading it.

I am also happy spring is here.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Hey! Welcome to the forum.

We're a small community and glad your apart of it! :F
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. :D
hello
5 posts Page 1 of 1