Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
7 posts Page 1 of 1
I don`t believe I have shared this yet. I once accompanied someone through The Tunnel and into The Light. I found myself in The Tunnel holding the hand of an older middle-aged man whom I did not know. I walked him toward The Light and as we approached I saw what appeared to be a shadow (her facial features were not visible) of the woman awaiting him. I somehow instinctively knew who this woman was. When we arrived at the end of The Tunnel, where The Light began, I literally handed this man over to his Mother. I then turned around and came back. After I was completely awake and beginning the day, my Father told me that a long-time friend of his, a man perhaps in his sixties, whom I had never met, had just died. This man had never married nor did he have children. I immediately realized that this was in fact the same man that I had walked to The Light.
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

Please do share more this is extremely enlightening.

It sounds like you were sleeping when this happened? In a dream perhaps?

That's really awesome man. I love hearing stories like this. :)
Thank you for your reply and welcome to the forum! Yes I was in some sort of sleep-state. Personally these experiences usually take place early in the morning. Although several have occurred while I have been wide awake in broad daylight, outdoors even, right before my eyes. My dear Father actually manifested to me. I can tell you that it was a rather transparent version of my Father, but it was indeed him down to every last detail, even the little smirk on his face when he found something amusing.
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
~ James E. Mumford

Dear ZenTzu,

I am sorry I am so late in replying.

This is a truly amazing and wonderful experience.

It sounds like one of the Shared Death Experiences Dr Moody is researching.

Would you consider reporting this to him and to NDERF?

Like Brandon, I love hearing about these stories. In this case you saw that somebody very close to this man was actually waiting for him on the so-called 'other side'.

Lovely :F
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Ciao Giulia, Yes of course I would be willing to share with Dr. Moody! How would I go about submitting?
Grazie.... :)
~ James E. Mumford

ZenTzu wrote: Ciao Giulia, Yes of course I would be willing to share with Dr. Moody! How would I go about submitting?
Grazie.... :)

Ciao, ZenTzu. Maybe you could enquire with the Share NDE Page as well as enquire with the Life After Life Institute :)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Grazie Giulia, I will do that :)
~ James E. Mumford

7 posts Page 1 of 1