Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have studied these 'spiritual' subjects for about 2 years now and am fascinated and amazed.

I have had many experiences: AD communications, visions, premonitions, past life experiences, and dreams involving visiting parallel universes and the 'in-between life'.

I am here to share and also enjoy reading others experiences. Many times I need to be 'aware' of an experience type before I can properly ask and get those experiences. My goal is to experience what I can. The only exception would be NDEs.

I have been on various board where you have too many 'arguments' with people who 'know' these 'scientifically unexplained' things just don't exist. I hope this board is more 'open and aware'. Based on my 'experiences' there is nothing to 'sell' anyone, my desire to share experiences is only to allow other people to 'be aware and more open' to what is possible.

My sharing experiences in the past has 'opened' people up by recognizing and taking advantage of what is 'available' to all. My sister thanked me once by saying 'I saved her life'! Being open to premonitions is what really saved her life or saved her from bodily injury.
I was just following the "new posts" list and only just got to your introduction post.
Welcome to the forums Dreamer!
I hope you enjoy your stay here. The people who stick around here are usually not the argumentative types so I'm sure you will feel right at home.

Love the part about your sister. Sometimes the "little things" in life have the biggest impact!

Us moderators are here to serve. If there's anything you need from us, just let us know, OK?
I hope you enjoy your stay here. The people who stick around here are usually not the argumentative types so I'm sure you will feel right at home.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for your work and for this board!

I have gained a lot of useful information and 'enlightenment' already and have only been on a short period of time.

I am on a number of different boards spiritual ones and lets say ones where I am trying to increase 'awareness' that are very controversial.

Please feel free to 'monitor and eliminate anything I say that is not appropriate for this board'. You won't hurt my feelings. Sometimes I can't seem to keep my 'boards' straight! Maybe, sometimes I am a little crusty and not as patient as I should be.
Welcome Dreamer, nice to have you aboard :)
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

4 posts Page 1 of 1