Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I've had a few dream ADCs and my husband never knows what to make of them. Last night I think he may have had one. What do you think?

He was dreaming that he was having a conversation with his grandfather (who died a few years ago). Then my husband (in his dream) sat down at a bench, and felt a strong pulling away. He fought the pulling, but then he was suddenly awake in his body, and could not move his limbs.

I am glad this happened to him, so now maybe he doesn't think I'm crazy anymore!

I am pretty sure he had a dream where he visited with his grandfather. Whether he remembers what was said he did communicate in a way by seeing him alive. So yes I would call this an ADC.

It is funny how that works. I was getting all these dreams, visions, promptings, ADCs, etc. ------- because I studied and sought them. Finally my wife and a few close relatives I was relating my experiences to did get some 'experiences' also.

It was too bad they thought other friends would readily accept their experiences. That did not seem to be the case and they quickly went back to the way they were before the experiences because of their 'peers/friends'.

My thought is what a shame. However, people are all different. I took my 'enlightening experiences' as very important and I could have cared less what others thought. We will see over time how things work out for me and others.

Good luck on yours and husbands journey with 'spiritual experiences'!

blue102 wrote: I've had a few dream ADCs and my husband never knows what to make of them. Last night I think he may have had one. What do you think?

He was dreaming that he was having a conversation with his grandfather (who died a few years ago). Then my husband (in his dream) sat down at a bench, and felt a strong pulling away. He fought the pulling, but then he was suddenly awake in his body, and could not move his limbs.

I am glad this happened to him, so now maybe he doesn't think I'm crazy anymore!

Hi again, blue! If this were my dream, I would think that the pulling away was caused by the fact that he was about to wake up, and that the inability to move his limbs was due to the fact that he briefly experienced what is usually called 'mind awake and body asleep': during REM sleep most of our muscles are paralysed to prevent us from sleep walking and the like, but occasionally it is possible for the mind to wake up when the dream state isn't completely over yet, and experience sleep paralysis. Even though this can be scary, it never lasts long and it can actually lead to interesting experiences.

As this ever happened to you?
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
3 posts Page 1 of 1