Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
10 posts Page 1 of 1
My fiance, the love of my life, died a little over 3 months ago. As She was dying there were electrical anomalies. Lights flickering or the radio turning on. She had aphasia (inability to speak), PTSD, OCD, depression and was also failing physically. One night She began to alk about Her uncle needing to go to the dentist. He was dead and perhaps he was talking to Her?
After She died I went to a psychic I am not a gullible person but very skeptical. The psychic was highly recommended so I gave it a shot. Every morning I tell my little Susie "te amo mi amor". The psychic (Shoshanna) did not know this and didn't even know that Spanish was Susie's primary language (She spoke 4 languages, when She still spoke). Shoshanna tuned into Susie and said "Susie wants to tell you something te amo mi amor"! Wow blew me away. Shoshanna told me more things that only Susie and I knew. Susie told me She would always be here when I needed Her and I could contact Her through my heart. I feel a warmth in my heart and a wonderful peace when we contact each other.
Susie was greeted on the other side by my mother, my brother, Her father and Her grandmother. She was no longer suffering.
There are still some electrical anomalies but mostly She communicated with me in three ways and occasionally through dreams but mainly white feathers appear in my path or drift out of the sky. Whenever I need Her I get the feathers. This has also happened to other close friends of Her but every day there are white feathers for me. Also monarch butterflys and oddly Maserati's. There are not a lot of Maserati's out there but I've seen a few dozen since She died. It's always when I need Her.
For the last several years I was, along with a wonderful woman from Central America, her 24/7 caretakers. Not the relationship has reversed. She is here to help me in my grief.
She truly is the love of my life.
Thanks for sharing your story. It was very interesting.

Sounds like Susie is quite the communicator! Very few people I can recall have had so many ADCs from the same person.

Also, it is lucky 'you' are 'open and aware' of these signs. Many relatives died before I became more 'open and aware' and I probably missed out on a lot of 'experiences/ADCs'.

I have had many ADCs also and they are 'awesome'. Make sure you document them so you can get another real 'pick me up' by rereading them in the future.
Hi bill,

I have ADCs from the love of my life who died 33 years ago, every day, and I have since Feb., 2016. If you look up my posts and read them, you may find them interesting. Those who research ADCs say the veil between the living and the dead is thinning, so that’s perhaps why.

God Bless
Thank you dreamer for the kind words. MysterySeeker I am so happy for your communicating with her.
Can you say more about how it happened?
Welcome again, Bill.

I am terribly sorry to hear about the physical loss of Susie. While I can understand the fact that you are happy that she is no longer suffering, three months sound a terribly short time and I wish to express my deepest sympathy for the grief you must be going through.

I guess that you are both very lucky about the fact that, even though you described yourself as a sceptic, you actually appear to be very open-minded about spirit communication.

Based on my own experience and based on all I have read and heard about near-death experiences, out-of-body experiences, after-death communication, shared death experiences, and so on, we are all (incarnates and disincarnates) made of the same essence: spirit. So it is no surprise that, if you are open-minded and the love of your life is doing her very best to stay in touch with you, you can make full use of all the communication tools available.

Now that I think about it, you mentioned that, when she was physically with you, Susie experienced speaking difficulties. This might have been helpful for you both in terms of training to communicate in alternative ways. Who knows!

I always feel filled with joy when people share after-death communication accounts, but once again I am terribly sorry that Susie had to go.

It might not have been a coincidence that you found a good medium available as soon as you needed one. I feel that mediums are precious professionals especially at times of grief and confusion. At the same time, I feel we are all able to stay in touch with our loved ones if we wish and realise it is possible.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Thank you Giulia and everyone here. This site is so helpful to me and hopefully everyone else.
Today was one of the most incredible days of my life.
I went to a spiritualist church today that I learned about through sites like this and other research. I would be happy to mention the place and the medium if that is allowed on this site. Please someone let me know.
The medium works with the congregation and makes contact. That's when Susie pulled in driving Her Masareti, lol. I get white feathers almost every day, occasional dragonfly's and monarch butterfly's and a ton of Masareti's I see This is not a common car, I've seen a lot lately. She always did like the finer things in life. In the church She was there and She came in strong. This is what the medium said just to be clear, it is so important to me to pay it forward and do our, Susie's and my, best to serve others with the information and experiences my love gives me from the other side. So I will write the mediums comments and comment on the "reality" in CAPS. This was a reaffirmation of things I've gotten from little Susie.
She contacted a woman and said: the woman is not old less than 70 but has gotten very old. SUSIE TURNED 64 THE DAY I CALLED THE AMBULANCE. SHE HAD AGED GREATLY.
Talks about decisions had to be made near the end. MY BODY WAS GIVING OUT. HAVING DIFFICULTY CARRYING HER. I COULD NOT CARE FOR HER MUCH LONGER. I NEEDED TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT HER CARE AND IT WAS A TREMENDOUS BURDEN.
She mentioned places we went to and was right on the money.
The medium said there is a William in her life. HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S WHEN I RAISED MY HAND.
The medium mentioned to say hi to George. GEORGIE IS A YOUNGER COUSIN THAT SUSIE REALLY LOVES.
She has an overwhelming feeling of love for me that She could not express. SHE HAD APHASIA AND COULD NOT SPEAK, EXCEPT SHORT SENTENCES USUALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. WONDER IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THOUGHTS ON THAT?
Her father is with Her and met Her. ANOTHER INCREDIBLE MEDIUM SAID HER FATHER WHO SHE NEVER KNEW MET HER WHEN SHE TRANSITIONED, HE DIED OF LUNG CANCER WHEN SHE WAS ONE (AGAIN I'D LIKE TO MENTION HER WEB SITE BUT ONLY IF ALLOWED HERE, I NEED TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT'S DUE).
The medium, and this made me feel great, said that the woman was little but fierce and powerful SHE WAS VERY GENTLE BUT NOT A PERSON TO CROSS.
The medium mentioned several other people, places and things which were only known to my Goddess and I.
Lastly She gave me a thank you for what I did for Her. Our relationship did a 180 when Her sweet little body died. Now She carries me around.
Thanks again everyone here and Peace.

PS: Back in the '90 I got involved with P.E.A.R. Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research. Brenda Dunn, R. Nelson ran it. Long story short: people can effect physical events. The details are extensive so I won't go into it, it probably can be googled, but already pretty long winded. It was speculated that people through their minds could control the outcome of a physical event. Individuals had no statistical definable effect. Groups had a little. Groups that meditated had a greater effect. Bonded couples had a strong effect.
I could go on and on but some hot South American lady just pulled up in a red Masarati and with any luck and blessings I might be going for ride later tonight.

Sincerely, I am thankful for this site and all of the incredible research and sharing being done on this topic. I look forward and have dedicated my life to making ADC a common practice and experience. It's all love and that is the bond my Maserati lady share and the bond that can not be broken but we both need to work to improve and develop it.
Peace.
She's blowing the horn, gotta go.
Yesterday in the church was a revelation to me. Today while driving a pristene white feather landed on the hood of my car, rolled up to the passenger side window and slowly crossed the windshield in front of me and blew away. A minute later another white feather drifted from the sky in front of my car. When visiting a good client there was a beautiful white feather on their lawn.
I also saw 2 Mazerati's.
I think She is not just just sending me signs that She is here but almost starting to communicate. The two times I saw white feathers in front of clients, both those clients were exceptional loving people.
Susie is working hard I think. She is not just sending me signs that She is here but yesterday and last night She communicated to me. She manipulated a white feather, didn't just drop it in my path. A pristine white feather hit the hood of my car rolled to Her side of the windshield and gently rolled to my side of the windshield as if to say "from me to you".
My cell phone clock has been changing time several times lately or locking up. We know this is something very common as a form of communication from the other side. I dreamt I was on a sale trip with 2 beautiful woman. My cell phone fell apart and I couldn't put it back together. I went for a long walk with Alison (Susie) one of the woman. It was so peaceful like the walks Susie and I used to take. I asked Alison to contact (key word CONTACT) AT&T so that I could communicate again. She said She would help me.
The dream was incredibly vivid and very long.
Peace.
A warm welcome to you Bill :) I am so very sorry for the loss of your Susie.... Thank you for sharing. It is indeed comforting when our loved ones come around and make their presence known....
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

I went again to a spiritualist church today. There was an English medium Paul Jacobs there. He pointed at me and said my brother Joe, who transitioned about 11 years ago, was there with my Susie.
Another psychic a while back told me Joey was there to greet Susie when She transitioned. Susie never met Joe on this plane. We had just started dating when Joe transitioned. I was with Susie and She got me through the "death" f my brother. When I still believed in death.
I was pretty depressed this week and Susie said it was important to make Her presence known today..
10 posts Page 1 of 1