Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi
Colin from Cheshire lived a longish time.
I am not religious but keep my mind open not judgemental.
I am a serious biker since 15 met many interesting people white witches warlocks ghosts ?
I have had a NDE,
When I was about 8 I got asthma and at the age of around 8 it was serious. At that time not many medicines were readily available.
One night I had a very severe attack, ambulance called and attended. Oxygen etc..
I was rushed by ambulance to Stockport infirmary (long since gone).
As I have read and looked into many events it has been said it is memories returning and a bright light etc.
Well I remember from that event floating/flying above the ambulance watching through a red tint like red sunglasses the events happening as I was travelling to the infirmary, I remember as it was early morning and dark very few cars just silence and looking through the ambulance as if it was transparent at what was going on. I looked around and saw various building on the journey.
The experience lasted only a few minutes, I think, but stopped as I went into the hospital. I remember quite clearly and it did not worry me, nor frightened me and has never left any impression on me.
But of course I do remember very clearly the event.
So there was no early memories as people say, no bright light, no tunnel etc. but I admit it was peaceful.
Thanks.
Hope some may find this interesting.
As to my experiences with the witches and warlocks that is another story.......
Colin
Hello Colin

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for sharing

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Welcome and thanks for sharing also!!!

A friend at work had a similar experience. She was given a dose of some medication while a doctor and nurse were in the room. Her vitals started dropping and she went out of her body. She tried to get the people's attention but they were too busy talking about their last Hawaiian vacation. She remembers trying to lift her arm and it came out of her body and the specific conversation going on.

Finally, the nurse recognized her vitals were very low and they took action to help her. She woke up back in her body.

Funny thing was that she was an 'atheist' before this event. She now believes we do not die when our body dies and studying more about God and the after life.
I LOVE reading these NDEs, they give me hope there must be something, a Heaven. I can't bear the thought there's nothing; that this is it..! - It just doesn't make sense to me & I've had a couple of experiences that make me think otherwise. Always been fascinated with the supernatural, like many are. Watching 'Paranormal Witness' <(OK I know it's hammed up for TV but the people sharing their stories seem genuine) & reading about Exorcisms convinced me there are demons & if there's evil there must be good /a God?! ~ That's my logic anyway. I've got a good friend who's a Witch but personally I'm more Church of England - & from watching P'Witness, never mess with Ouija Boards :lol:
I read everything I can on NDEs; losing a lot've good friends recently who wern't really 'old', late 30s - 40s, has focused me on seeking answers, maybe a bit obsessively but there's worse hobbies. It's great that people share their experiences on here, Thank you :)
*Not keen on re-incarnation 1s tho'; the thought of living & dying over & over would do my head in..!
Very new at this but Wanted to say hello from Everett, Washington. I had a near death experience years ago. I love reading all of your stories your wisdom . Thank you for being here ! Perry
Hi Colin and Perry..

Very new to this myself too.. so much to read & explore & learn..

Nice ppl here too :)

x
A very warm welcome Colln, Perry and Challie! :)
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

colinpearce wrote: Hi
Colin from Cheshire lived a longish time.

Hi, Colin. Welcome :F Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I hope you enjoy the forums and have time to take part in them.

BlueSky wrote: *Not keen on re-incarnation 1s tho'; the thought of living & dying over & over would do my head in..!

Hi, BlueSky! I'd love to exchange views about this, when you have time, because I am just the same and have sort of found an explanation that I feel comfortable with.

Speak to you soon :)

Challie wrote: Very new to this myself too.. so much to read & explore & learn..

Welcome, Challie :F Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Perry wrote: Very new at this but Wanted to say hello from Everett, Washington. I had a near death experience years ago. I love reading all of your stories your wisdom . Thank you for being here ! Perry

Welcome, Perry :F Thanks for joining. Do make yourself at home. I look forward to getting to know you. :P
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience
Hi Giulia & thank you for the welcome :)
9 posts Page 1 of 1