Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
7 posts Page 1 of 1
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?

Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?

If you can't drink and drive, why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor, and why do bars have parking lots?

How can one experience a nde if the tunnel is under repair?

'The heart has reason that reason cannot know'. All right, Mr. Pascal, but couldn't it be possible that reason would have emotions that the heart would have never suspected?

People often say that from death no one escapes. Can anyone ever escape from infinity?

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

:
good one

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Hope these One-Liners fall within the 'Not-Offending-Anyone' Rules.

Billy Connolly (24 November 1942-):
'My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.'

Dorothy Parker (1893-1967):
'If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.'

Bob Newhart ( September 5, 1929-):
'I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'

Ken Dodd (8 November 1927-):
'I have kleptomania. But when it gets bad, I take something for it.'

Noel Coward (1899-1973):
'Never trust a man with short legs… his brain’s too near his bottom.'

Oscar Wilde (1854-1900):
'The English country gentleman galloping after a fox is the unspeakable in full pursuit of the uneatable.'

Joan Rivers (June 8, 1933-):
'The first time I see a jogger smiling, I'll consider it.

Jay Leno (April 28, 1950-):
'Politics is just show business for ugly people.'

Ambrose Bierce, author of The Devil's Dictionary (1842-1913):
'War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.'

Groucho Marx (1890-1977):
'I never forget a face, but in your case I’d be glad to make an exception.'
Here's a link to something which might make dog owners smile. (By the way, I had one of these useless 'Roomba's - they're too small to pick much up)

Bad automation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWMkOwq2qIU#t=86
What do you get when you play a Country music record backwards?
... you get your wife BACK, your dog BACK, your truck BACK, your job BACK, your .............................
The boys from Liverpool once sang a song conveying a message saying that it had been a hard day's night and they had been working like a dog. Later on before being entitled as Sir, Elton John wrote a song called The Yellow Brick Road in which he also alluded to dogs when he said '...you cannot plant me in your penthouse, i m going back to my plough...' and further on adding something about 'the dog society'.
I want to make clear that one can hardly find a dog working hard neither one can compare dogs to society. The society of dogs does not create corruption..
Joke 7.jpg
Joke 6.jpg
Joke 5.jpg
Joke 4.jpg
Joke 3.jpg
Joke 2.jpg
Joke 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7 posts Page 1 of 1