Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
5 posts Page 1 of 1
[page]https://www.readability.com/articles/2ptml7qv[/page]

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
The "26 Points to Ponder" are interesting and thought provoking. Thank you Garry!
Google searches for this kind of thing is rubbish in England. Find some more please?
Is Google different in England than in Canada .

where do you go when you go to google ( google.com ) (google.ca ) or ( google.uk ) ?

if google is restricted in UK you can always change your DNS on your computer to make the other computers of the world think you are in the USA

There is a nice little simple program ( for $30 ) a year that will do that for you.

You can try it out for 3 days for free to see if it makes it better for you

let me know if your interested and I will PM you the web address

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Hi Garry
Google isn't restricted in England but it is extremely American biased. It's Google.uk here. If shopping, for example, I always have to say "UK websites only" but that doesn't entirely filter out the USA websites.
CathyK
Welcome to Corporate America Grin

We have the same thing in Canada

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
5 posts Page 1 of 1