Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your Questions and Bug Reports here so...
Anybody can see them or answer them
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Garry

I wanted to upload a picture. It's a painting of a girl, grieving for her pet dog, and is unaware of him sitting beside her. Accompanying the picture is a poem.

When I try to upload the picture I get this message: The extension jpg is not allowed.

CathyK
I will check it out tommorow

should work

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
cork.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Hi Garry,

I don't know the way how to upload photos. How do I have to proceed? Sorry I'm a computer dummy.
Marguy
Marguy wrote: Hi Garry,

I don't know the way how to upload photos. How do I have to proceed? Sorry I'm a computer dummy.
Marguy

Good Morning Marguy

If you wish to up load a photo to a post , at the bottom of the posting screen , just below the submit button there is a tab there

See the picture

Post a reply.png

Just follow the instructions ( push the buttons )

After you have upladed the picture

push the place inline button

Post a reply (1).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
I have changed the image upload size to any size

I have no idea what the best size should be lets try this for now and see what happens

I believe the computer will make a thumbnail picture if it exceeds a certain size

This is my " Baby "

Photo 2013-08-24 3 27 18 PM.jpg

Yes this picture is High Resolution 3200 x 2400 and the computer resized it to fit my screen '

I am assuming it will do the same for smaller screens

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Thank you very much Garry.
I think I can do it now.
best Regards
Question - I uploaded a jpg image, did the "Place inline". It doesn't actually show up.
I'll put it here.
141225-GA-0074.jpg
It was because your image was 667 px wide by 1000 px high

We had the parameters set for only showing pictures as a link if the picture was too big because people with slow connections have to view the picture every time they go to that post and it is really slow for them

I adjusted it for now and I will discuss it with Misha when I get time

Garry

By the ccndr .... Nice Tree

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
9 posts Page 1 of 1