Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your Questions and Bug Reports here so...
Anybody can see them or answer them
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi Garry - I would like to put up a photo of me for my avatar. Trying to upload a 302 x 505 pixels, 94K little photo didn't work - even though I changed the settings to accept it. Next I tried Uploading from an URL and Link Off Site to import my Facebook profile pic. This didn't work either. Please would you help me?
CathyK
I had to change mine. The max size is 150 by 150 pixels and 100kb. Yours is too large.
you just need to resize it to 150 x 150 pixels

If you dont know how to do it send it to me and aI will do it and send it back to you

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Thank you for re-sizing my picture Garry :-)
My Avatar has disappeared!
huh I can see your Avatar

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
I cannot see Cathy's avatar for the last several days. Does anyone know why?

Cathy, I *may* still have your previous avatar somewhere in my files. If I can find it, would you like me to put it up again?

I'm very curious how it disappeared.
Hi Misha

Strange how you can see and Garry can't. I STILL can't see it!

If I give you another one, please would you put it up for me?

I will find one from my holiday in Israel a couple of weeks back.

Cathy
Hi Misha

I have put 3 photos in a file called 'Misha.Cathy's avatar photos' in the Dropbox for the ebook project. Can you access them in there? If you can reach them, please choose one of them. Head and shoulders please!

They are too big to send them to you by private message.

Thank you very much!

Cathy
Hi Cathy.
Sorry, I'm not a dropbox user, but I did find your previous one and put it up, if that helps.
That's nice of you Misha!

Thank you!

Cathy
11 posts Page 1 of 1