Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
All posts will be moderated before being posted.
Content must suit the educational aims of the NDERF
9 posts Page 1 of 1
My Ever After Chronicles
(This is about a childhood NDE)

[pub]http://www.amazon.com/dp/1452559767, Everafter_Chronicles[/pub]
At the moment I have the privilege of checking things out such as this book to see if ( in my opinion ) it is relevant to the theme of this forum

I read the first few pages of the book and the ladies writing style has sure caught my interest.

I haven't read a BOOK in 20 years as I prefer to read on the Computer or Tablet

Hope it is in electronic form as It has caught my interest

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
This book is available to download on Kindle. Just read a little sample of it on Amazon and it does sound very interesting!
The book is short, but interesting
[mishaframe710]http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/carol_v_nde.htm[/mishaframe710]
Carol saw some ascended Masters, but since she was a kid, she didn't know the names for them! Pretty cool. She may come to the forum when she gets more time.
Greetings!

I finally have been able to log on. (Thank you Misha).

I am the author of "My Ever After Chronicles" and would like to put in one disclaimer...
The EBook translation has paragraphs and pages missing, so if possible, read the actual book.

My account of my NDE, took me almost three years to put into words, an experience that is beyond human imagination.
The really interesting thing is that since publishing it, I have been receiving even more information, insight and enlightened
answers to age old questions.
I love my journey. I love this life. I love seeing the light in each and every single person that I meet.

I will be happy to answer any questions anyone may have about my NDE or even theirs.
We are all in this together and I am here to assist and cheer each and every one of you, reading this, on : )

Sending you love, light, blessings and gratitude,
Carol
Thank you Carol, that was a wonderful description of your NDE. Your words radiate optimism and joy - thank you for conveying these to others!
Cathy
I've read My Ever After Chronicles
It's a quick read and It's really interesting
CarolV wrote: I love seeing the light in each and every single person that I meet.

I know that Carol also likes Sonia Choquette, but I don't know much about her.
9 posts Page 1 of 1