Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
All posts will be moderated before being posted.
Content must suit the educational aims of the NDERF
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Mirrors for the Soul: Dreams and Near Death Experience
by Joseph M Grimes

In 1997, my life was normal and to a large degree fairly predictable. One might even say boring. There was a comfortable rhythm that one comes to expect: a type of managed mental rut. Children played and laughed in the park. The world was flat. There was no global recession. Everything seemed easy. Life was good.
Then a hand reached down from the heavens, grabbed me, and pulled me up. I unexpectedly died.

Dreams, Near Death Experiences, heart attacks, connecting to something greater than oneself, these are the topics of my book.
I've just seen your post Wonderer and looked at your book on Amazon and it looks interesting. I will download it!
Thank you
Hi Cathy:

I just updated the book and caught some typo errors. PLEASE allow me to send you a free copy as a replacement. The new title is "Mirrors for the Soul."
3 posts Page 1 of 1