Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your Questions and Bug Reports here so...
Anybody can see them or answer them
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Do you know how to create a Poll

Yes I know How
50%
No I Don't Know How
38%
I wasn't Aware that you could create a Poll
13%
What is a Poll
No votes
Total votes : 8

Registered members who have been activated by the Administration may create Polls here if they have any ideas as to how we can get more members to participate in the various topics tin the forum .

Please feel free to create a Poll to get feed back as to how we can all work together to make this a lively forum

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Everyone registered or visiting this site is here because they've had an 'other wordly experience'. Therefore invite EVERYONE who is registered to describe a single experience - any experience; an OBE, lucid dream, after death communication, vision, premonition - whatever! In this way they can see other peoples' experiences and get interesting comments, comparisons, feedback and opinions of their own.To get the conversation ball rolling that's what needs to happen! Guests visiting the site may then be encouraged to register.

(I reminded a friend about the trilogy of NDERF websites yesterday, and re-emailed her the links - including nderf.me - in the hope that she may be inspired to register! She's definitely the type of person who would be interested, but has had a lot on her plate to preoccupy her lately). She told me yesterday about her father who had confided in her, 2 weeks before his death, that he had flown above his village and seen it from on high and that he had a 'huge feeling of happiness' when he did this. His second wife had told him to stop talking about it as it was 'upsetting everyone in the family'. It hadn't.
Thanks Cathy that is a good idea .

If your interested in putting the words together to make a posting as such I would appreciate it as I am never happy with the way I put words together ..

I will post it from the forum staff if you so desire , its just that I get tongue tied when trying to create stuff like that .. Actually more fumble fingered than tongue tied

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
3 posts Page 1 of 1