Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I just want to let you 3 girls know that I have enjoyed watching all your postings and sharing of your artwork.

Just the fact that you 3 have really taken advantage of the ability to share your interest with each other has made all the work it took to get this running and keep it running worth while.

We would like to have many more active members like yourselves , but

You can lead a horse to water
But you cant make it drink

We cant force people to participate here and we are lucky that we dont care if we only have a few active members as long as you are enjoying yourselves here .

In due time I hope we have many more active members , but until then I hope you girls just keep on doing what your doing , which is posting your artwork and having fun sharing

Garry

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Thank you Garry.
All the pleasure is for us.
Hopefully we might attract some more of the flies you want to catch :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Garry

Just seen your post. What a nice thing to say. Thank you!

Thanks for all the work it took to get this thing up and running!!

Looking forward to meeting all those who joined in the last few days :-)

Cathy
Did you mean me too!? I still haven't posted any ART! Darn. (slang for d--- it) But thank you Garry and Misha and Jody and any other webmasters for all you do to make this experience engaging and enlightening!
sincerely,
Yvonne
yemullin wrote: But thank you Garry and Misha and Jody and any other webmasters for all you do to make this experience engaging and enlightening!

Yvonne, you are welcome. We spent many hours as volunteers and it's nice to hear thank you. Hopefully the site will serve a valuable function for someone who needs it.
5 posts Page 1 of 1