Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
17 posts Page 1 of 1
This is a shared folder on my dropbox account of which anyone who wishes to install dropbox on there computer and share this folder would be able to see any pictures that other members have shared on their computer.

Installing Dropbox on your computer creates a special folder that is on your computer and it is as simple as dragging a picture to the folder on your computer ( without having to log in ) to Dropbox or NDERF.me and the picture would be updated to any other members folder on their computer .

once you get onto it it works very well and is very easy to use .

Anybody interested in trying it out I will answer any questions about it here in this topic .

Below are 2 examples of how you can show (all pictures ) in the account to the forum

[line=Green]2[/line]
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fm5bmrwm9k29o7d/SL967eMv0G

testing

[line=Green]2[/line]

and here are examples of sharing individual pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fm5bmrwm9k29 ... 112891.jpg

testing

another test

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
the link to the DropBox site is as follows:

DropBox Site

Of all the sharing site and programs I like this one the best for ease of use and no forced advertising

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Hello Garry

Would 'Sky Drive', now called 'One Drive' also work?

I can try it and see:

If it works, these pictures were taken in London yesterday - most of them from inside a bus, so the reflections on the windows show in some.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=fa1cc524 ... gAo2yCmr6A

Cathy
yes it works the same way except that is your personal account and I am seeing if there is any interest in setting up a SHARED nderf Dropbox account as it is much easier to use than SKYdrive

you just drag the file to a folder on your computer and it shows up on everybodys computer who is sharing the Dropbox account

you will see once its installed and set up to share

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Garry - Ok
what email address do you have dropbox registered under

pinetree ?

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Garry - I can use dropbox on pine.cone@btinternet.com

Cathy
i sent a link to pinetree for eBook dropbox shared folder

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Hi Garry,

I made up an account with dropbox, and uploaded some paintings as a test. I don't know if I got your idea right. Anyhow it is listed under my name and e-mail address.
Marguy
I see two pictures in my dropbox folder on my computer marguy so you must have it figured out right

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Hey cathy and marguy

You have both been sent an invite to join the nderf sharing folder of which I see that marguy ( i think ) has added 2 pictures

once cathy joins that shared folder then you guys can share your pictures and photos back and forth as often as you wish .

remeber we only have so much room on the shared drive so at some point we will have to delete some files so there is room for more

Have fun girls

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
now when you girls get real brave , do you see the little green flower on the bottom of my Avatar

that is a link to the ICQ chat program . if you were to also install ICQ on your computers then you could chat via text messages , voice or video messages in real time also and send each other pictures as your talking to each other .

If your interested click the ICQ flower and it will take you to the ICQ web page so you can check it out

Its a nice chat program

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Thank you Garry,

I will try it one of those days.
Marguy
Hi Garry
I've joined ICQ. I still don't know how it is working, but will find out .

Thank you. Have a nice day

Marguy
It says that the Security Certificate is not yet valid. Is this something very new?

Garry, Why do we need ICQ - we have email and this place. You said that you can chat in real time, but even in the same time zone people are not always available to chat in real time.
Is ICQ superior to, for example, Google Hangout?

Cathy
Hi Garry and Cathy,

Actually I must admit that I never chatted somewhere. Is this like talking via skype?
Sorry, you probably think I must be really stupid. But the dropbox thing is great.
Marguy
Ive seen the pictures and yea its neat to see them

yes ICQ is like skype and if you are familiar with skype then maybe that what we could use

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
17 posts Page 1 of 1