Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your Questions and Bug Reports here so...
Anybody can see them or answer them
7 posts Page 1 of 1
hi, i was a member when the old system/website was in place. but recently, i had to re register. i'm looking for an old post that interested me and i wanted to read it again. it was from 2006 (i think it was around November 2006). i cannot find it. could somebody please direct me to it or tell me how i can find old posts on this new system?

i can't remember all of the participants but i remember a couple: marineboy, anita and rio. they were discussing anita's near death experience.

thanks so much in advance for your assistance.

leesa
Good Morning leesa

[aniwindow]http://nderf.me/post81.html#p81[/aniwindow]

I am afraid that this is all I could retrieve from the old site ( due to time limitations )

I will email Jody and see if the old site still exists and if we can still get to it and then get back to you

I glad to see you here and I hope you will continue to visit and make some new friends

Garry

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Sorry Leesa

Jody says the old site is gone and no longer accessible

Garry

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Leesa, try looking through the web archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20061205232 ... /index.php
thanks dumbledorf. i really appreciate that you took the effort to send me that link. i went to that link and got very excited. but then when i tried to click onto the links that might have revealed these conversations, those pages hadn't been saved.
:-( oh no! sorry about that
notbrucewillis wrote: thanks dumbledorf. i really appreciate that you took the effort to send me that link. i went to that link and got very excited. but then when i tried to click onto the links that might have revealed these conversations, those pages hadn't been saved.

Yea me to

i also had the same experience

too bad as that was a wealth of information

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
7 posts Page 1 of 1