Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
9 posts Page 1 of 1
What Have We Done

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Hello Garry

I responded to this the other day, but my post has gone.

Cathy
We are looking into this

please notify us if you notice any more missing posts

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Hello Garry

The video was about kids in a school bullying a gay boy.

I commented on how primitive their behaviour was towards someone different. I also said that this used to happen in the UK, but wouldn't happen now. There's such a level of acceptance now that it's considered just another kind of normal.

I also said that I think that all northern Europe was probably the same as the UK, with the exception of France. The southern European countries are lagging behind - and France has a foot in both north and south Europe.

I like gay men - women can talk on the same wavelength with them & they with us. Women can be relaxed around them and feel safe. They also have far, far better taste in decor and their own dress sense than heterosexuals. They make good friends.

Cathy
Bullying in 2014 should be a thing of the past. From my school experience I too suffered bullying in the form of name calling by a particular group of children when I attended secondary school. It made my life hell when I was there, and affected me out of school too. Thankfully after two years it stopped, and a sign was given to me that the bullying was about to stop - when my Nan visited me in spirit one night. She stood in the corner of my bedroom with her hands clasped smiling at me, with a glorious Light emanating from where she stood.

Sadly, not all bullying stories have such positive outcomes, and many children commit suicide - this in itself should cause an outrage amongst the population, and it doesn't, which is a sad reflection on what we refer to as society. It appears to me that we are controlled by self serving disconnected souls in the form of politicians, who are just the public face for their never seen masters! But I'm getting off topic - aplogies.

That we have bullying in the family environment, school environment and workplace reveals how immature and self serving many of our species are, also reveals how disconnected we are from our Heart Center.

I thank the Beloved for the good souls in this world, the unsung real heroes.
Priests and politicians are the Mafia of the Soul - Osho

Interested in the paranormal ? Then you'll really enjoy this ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NgI3TLtnnI
LINK: Video about kids deciding NOT to bully
BigRob wrote: LINK: Video about kids deciding NOT to bully

Many have turned a blind eye
they would rather look the other way
as long as they themselves are OK
then their is nothing further to say.

Interested in the paranormal ? Then you'll really enjoy this ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NgI3TLtnnI
Here's a brain twister: How do you punish a bully kid?

Show compassion? Traditional punishment? Limit fun activities?
Jem7 wrote: Here's a brain twister: How do you punish a bully kid?

Show compassion? Traditional punishment? Limit fun activities?

Other side of the coin, how about the bullying carried out by teachers/those in authority? Not unheard of!
School is a breeding ground for psychopaths, and until a New Consciousness arises nothing will change; and bullying is not limited to the school yard, its carried out in the workplace too.

But things will change...................................

9 posts Page 1 of 1