Link: Near-Death.com

from the site...

Like many people, I became a fanatic of near-death experiences (NDEs) after reading Raymond Moody's groundbreaking book Life After Life. For many years afterward, I read every book on NDEs I could get my hands on. By 1996, I earned by degree in Computer Science and learned web development. The Internet was practically brand new at the time and there were only a handful of websites on the subject of NDEs and none of them were very good. The synchronicity of learning web development at a time when the Internet was new, created within me a tremendous epiphany as my mission from God became crystal clear. I was to create a portal on the Internet totally devoted to NDE revelations: Near-Death.com.

I happened to be at just the right time and just the right place to do so. Public interest in NDEs at the time also began to grow which ultimately led this website to become the number one ranked NDE site. In the development of this website I have included content from many profound NDE books in order that this website may contain the cream of the best authors on the subject. When describing the information on this site as a whole, I am inclined to say with a celebrated French writer:

"I have culled a bouquet of varied flowers from men's gardens, and nothing is my own but the string that binds them."

Nevertheless, much of the content is my own and I am also the author of my own book, "Nothing Better Than Death: Insights from 62 Profound Near-Death Experiences." The following article is my personal testimony of how NDEs have transformed me from being a Christian fundamentalist to a Universalist who believes in universal salvation. NDE research has opened my heart and mind to spiritual truth far beyond the Bible. NDE testimony reveals how a person's religious beliefs, or lack of them, matters very little in the afterlife. Heavenly bliss is about "deeds" and not "creeds." What really matters in the afterlife is how we treat other people. Complete unconditional love for everyone is the "Grand Unifying Principle" and essence of divinity. The Bible agrees with this when it flat out says, "God is love" (1 John 4:7-8) and how loving others unconditionally is the way to attain eternal life (Luke 10:25-28).