Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I went to McDonalds for lunch yesterday and used their free wifi from the parking lot. I had 2 issues. The first was logging on to the free service. It doesn't work in Mac 10.7 except in Safari. Apple has a known broken autologin app that interferes with open wifi's that attempt a redirect to a landing page. ATT hosts McD's wifi and they have a special landing page that welcomes you and identifies the ISP host.

The second issue is that the same ISP host will not resolve nderf.me. I get a Google page that claims they can't find you, but that's bull$4it. If I go the Google and type in your url, it returns the site at the top, but will still refuse to send me there from that top Google link. I can view Google's cache only.

I did a Whois lookup and it says you have a phpBB host server in Mclean, VA., even though .me means Mauritania. I switched to a proxy I have bookmarked at it bypassed McD's host block. That's how I posted here yesterday. That posting took several tries though, even though I allowed cookies and didn't block scripts or referrals. I can't review a post before sending it, or I lose my cookies and get bounced back to the login page.

People who want to visist here anonymously even in the US may have to be savvy enought to use a proxy.
thanks for the input

will need to re read the post

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Burger King's open wifi works. Posting locally now from Sunrise, FL.
Hi David and Garry

Wish I was as knowledgeable in this stuff as you are!! Wi Fi was fine everywhere in Israel except The Dan Hotel in Tel Aviv!

I've had a great holiday, but I've missed all of you!!

Cathy
4 posts Page 1 of 1