Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
16 posts Page 1 of 1
lake.jpg

In my browser, you have to click on the photo to make it appear full size
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Misha ~ Is that in/near St. Petersburg?

Cathy
Good guess. It is!
hehehehhee! Misha, it could be Surrey, in England ~ looks just the same ;-)

Same plants ~ same sky ........

Cathy
hey want to go fishing this weekend

Ill bring the canoe

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Beautiful photo today!
Great for a wallpaper!

LINK: APOD

2014 June 29
I just love that picture Misha! Makes me want to be there!
Hi all together,

It's cherry time.
Want to taste?
They are really good this year.
Kiischten (1)b.jpg

Greetings Marguy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:)
It´s really nice.I´d like to add some beautiful pictures later,too.
Have a nice day!Janka
THank you Janka,

Are you also painting? If so don't wait, just add some of your paintings.
Have a nice weekend
Hallo Marguy!
I´m fond of painting,but I´m not a painter.I was studying the classical music and writing the poetry when I have a time.It may express the deepest emotions from the bottom of my heart.I´m sending you a picture I´ve found interesting.When I look at this one,I remember the Shakespeare´s Storm:"We are made out of such stuff as dreams and our little life is surrounded by a dream."
Janka
Wine & balloon festival

So. Cal. June 2014
Funky balloons.
Did you fly yourself? Or just visiting.

:)
Janka wrote: We are made out of such stuff as dreams and our little life is surrounded by a dream."

Yes Janka, and the picture suits the theme. I lately tried to make digital pictures, but it is very time consuming as I still don't know the paint program very well.
Have nice day.
Hi Marguy...

Was visiting my family ...each year I go to this festival. Temecula
I was heading also for the Newport Jazz Festival in southen Calif.
Great vacation ....Dana Point California. Here's a couple more. Thanks for the note.
Misha wrote: Beautiful photo today!
Great for a wallpaper!

LINK: APOD

2014 June 29

:o
Amazing!All of the images.I have no words.
Janka
16 posts Page 1 of 1