Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
19 posts Page 1 of 1
Does exist the story of the bird who has been looking for a tree all his life.And when he comes to an end to find it,he´s going to flight there but it hurts him.And at the moment of dying,he´s singing more beautiful than a nightingale,so the whole world calms down and listening to him.And the lord of heaven makes him a smile,because the greatest happiness is always paid by the biggest pain.

Janka
Janka, ! Thank you for sharing this lovely symbolic story. So beautiful and so true.

Natalie
Dear Natalie!
Thanks for writing back!What a pleasure to hear from you these kind words again!I have a great news.Jeffrey Long sent me a mail because of posting my experience on the website,so it´s done!You can see it as a newest story of ADC.My beloved Jan is looking from heaven and he must be happy.He´s everything I am,I believe and I love till eternity.I never forget today.
Write you soon.
Janka
Janka,

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to post your story for others to read. I'm sure there are many more people experiencing the same type of pain, and reading your story can offer them much comfort.
Also, I hope your pain is being replaced by comfort, hope and the realization that one day you'll be together with your loved one again.

Natalie
Dear Natalie,
there are many things I want to write about,but the best it´s going to be step by step.At first want to thank you for such a nice message.Every time I hear from you and reading your words,it makes me feel better.And every time I write you these words,feeling a time difference between us.It is 7 hours.When I´m going to sleep,you´re coming back from work.Isn´t it funny?But I´m thankful for this age of computers as we are all connected wherever we want to.That´s great!After my sudden painful lost I´ve bought 6 books writing by Raymond Moody and it´s been helping me understand many things I need to know.Among them I treasure the one from Jeffrey Long to which I´m thankful for this forum.
"Evidence of the Afterlife:The Science of NDEs" I finally found in Slovak edition last year.
What would I do without them?It all makes so much more sense to me now.Everything I do,I do for my beloved Jan.If you would see the grave of him,it would touch your soul,too.There is no other place like him.I go there every month to bring him the most beautiful roses and I will always do for all my life.​There is all of my love in every stone...all of my tears in every lump of the ground...all the things what are better than sitting in church.The God is everywhere.I don´t need to go to church every week to believe.You know what I mean.I love Jan and God knows it.There is only one,the love of my life,when two become one forever.It is my beloved Jan.He is everything I am,everything I believe and everything I love till eternity.Does exist such a kind of love and that´s why the lost is so killing,but the sign of his immortal love and beliefs of being together again it´s been helping me stand every pain,every tear,every day of my life.It is a gift from heaven.My beloved Jan always come back to me.I feel him by my side all the time.I must be strong because of him.
Look forward to your mail and wish you a nice day(for me it´s going to be a dark night soon).

Janka
Hello Janka,

So nice to hear that you are feeling better. I know when you loose a loved one, there are moments when the pain seems unbearable, it hits so hard, but time does seem to help. From what you say, Jan is your soul mate and in the mist of your terrible pain you must feel lucky that you were able to find that someone so special in your life, not everyone has that experience, a wonderful gift. For those of us who believe in eternity it's just a matter of time before you will be reunited with him. You mention his grave, and how special it is, maybe you can share a picture of it, if you are comfortable sending one, I would like to see it.

Just like you, I have read several books about this subject of the near death experiences and evidence of life after death. There are a couple of other books that I recently read and found to be very interesting about this subject as well : one is "Life after Death the evidence" by Dinesh D'Souza, and "Proof of Heaven" by Eben Alexander. If you haven't read them, they may be a good addition to your reading list on this subject.

So amazing that we can instantly talk to someone on the other side of the planet through the internet. I don't think anyone would have thought this possible two or three decades ago. I feel like I should have the globe in front of me as I write this post. What a privilege!

Here in California it is 5 p.m. Not sure if I should say good night or good morning to you, but which ever it is, have a nice one. And I look forward to hearing from you.

Natalie
Hi Natalie!
I have no picture of Jan´s grave.I had thought of it such a long time as I finally have made up my mind to do not make a picture,because it´s too painful for me.Then I cry all the time and it makes me feel worse again.But anyway would like to send you the others pictures that I treasure for all my life.I´m going to do it later.I enjoy our friendship and the post I´ve got from you as well as you.Want to thank you once again.It does mean a lot for me!I realize that it´s not an ordinary thing.As for the books you´ve found to be so interesting,I´ve already reordered the book of Dr.Eben Alexander "Proof of heaven" that I expect till 9 days.
Natalie,write me about the place you live in.It must be great.We have no see around.The nearest is the Croatia and Italy,it is 9 hours about.I´m missing the see so much.I was travelling there every year with my beloved Jan.The most beautiful was Dalmatia in Croatia and island Korcula,also Agia Pelagia in Crete.We were flying there together for the first time in life.It was amazing.There are no words to describe the moments spending with him.It was the best time of being...the best I treasure deepest in my heart...the best time of my life!
I must stop writing now,because the tears are falling from my eyes again.It hurts so much as I can´t stop crying now.Wish you a nice rest of weekend and look forward to your mail again!
Janka
Hi Janka,

Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond, and thank you for your kind and sweet words, I too enjoy getting your posts and feel privileged to be able to communicate and share thoughts and experiences with you.
How are you doing these days? I hope you are continuing to feel better. I know there are difficult days and better days, and as I said, as time passes by, it seems to make everything better and more bearable. Are you finding it a little easier to cope with your pain? Have you had any other unusual experiences that may be connected with Jan? I have found that reading the NDE's that are posted here regularly, is very helpful and encouraging for me. All these stories are so compelling and are such a strong testimonial of the spiritual world and life after death. I still miss my father and grandmother so much, but I have no doubt that they are in a happier place, knowing that we will all be together again.

You asked me about where I live and how it is. Its nice here in California. I live in a small town called Manhattan Beach, near Los Angeles.
My house is about 5 blocks from the beach, so I can't really complain. It is rather peaceful here and the sun seems to be always shining.
How about you? How is it where you live? I have been to Europe a number of times but never to Slovakia. I have heard that it is very beautiful. I would love to see pictures when you find the time to send them.

Ok Janka, hope you have a peaceful and relaxing day/night and hope to hear from you soon.
Natalie
​Dear Natalie,

I´ve been patiently waiting,because it´s a holiday time.Now I have a long weekend to have a rest.I have a great job but strenuous too,however it helps the most to do not think about me so much as it takes a lot of time spending there.I promised myself to do not crying these days,because I feel so tired of all the things I´ve been going through,but staying strong because of my beloved Jan.He is by my side all the time.Recently I was sitting in the living room until late at night,feeling like the most lonely being all over the world and crying all the time.At the moment of terrible grief I stood up to move to the bedroom and stopped at the door of flat,unable going on and awaring of Jan´s presence.I felt the goosebumps all over my body,couldn´t move my feet and it was like the warmest embrace of him.Everytime it feels the same and the tears are falling down by themselves.I think he came to calm me down and went away again.I came back to the living room,looking what the time it was and it was the same time and place,at 1 o´clock by night as well as he died and the same place he was kissing me the last time before he went to work.I´m so thankful that you care and believe to bring hope for everyone feeling a tremendous pain and reading these words right now.I ask God "why" so many times,but one day I get to know all of the answers.If I wouldn´t believe in God,my life could be unbearable,but I do believe,that´s why I have a good reason for living,because one day I will be with my beloved Jan again...forever...till eternity.Please,read my sonnet and my own poem posting on this page.It´s written for my beloved Jan from the bottom of my heart with tears in my eyes.It´s so beautiful...I stop writing now.Hear you later.Hug you and wish you a nice and sunny day there in California.

Janka
Hi ​Natalie,

I´m back to bring to an end I´ve written down.You asked me about other unusual experiences that may be connected with my beloved Jan.He´s by my side all the time.Yesterday at night during my second poem by writing of the last sentences:"where are you,my only one?used to be with me,dearest Jan",started playing Jan´s glockenspiel that I had given to him for Christmas.I felt the shivering as similar as static electricity all over my body.It feels the same everytime he comes to me and the tears are falling down by themselves again.I was speaking to him and I know he did hear me and listening to me all the time.I felt a little bit of relief from the horrible pain.It was being taken for a while,only 10 minutes,but for me it does mean everything I´ve got until the moment of being together till eternity.It is marvelous...so magic...such a miracle!I´m wishful thinking to be with him together.

As for the place we live in,I´ve looked through the images of Manhattan Beach that seem to me really great.It´s a place of dreams.As I said we have no sea around,but there are beautiful mountains here I´m fond of visiting every year.Many times I speak to myself:"Once more to be at the sea where I´ve been spending a time with my beloved Jan and then I can die."Now I see a mistake in this word:I wrote see but I meant sea,of course.But you know it.We also have a very hot weather now.It´s about 35°C this afternoon and it´s going to be more tomorrow.We had never had such a hot summer a few years ago,but the temperature has been rising with the global warming and in August it´s about 40°C as well as Greece and other countries of the South.

Please,read my own poems.I´m sure you´ll like it as well as me.
Look forward to your answer.
BYE! (in Slovak: AHOJ! or PA!)

Janka
Hello Janka,

It's so nice to read your posts and your beautiful poem. And how wonderful that you are able to feel Jan so close to you. Did you always like to write poetry? A very nice way to express your feelings, very touching.
I believe that the experiences that you mentioned have to be real. They can not be coincidences. Even though you can't see him you know he is with you, and that is so special. These must be so comforting for you.
I have read so many NDE's, and these incredible stories are such a strong testimonial of the existence of God and our spirit, and the wonderful life on the other side waiting for us. What is even more wonderful is that every single one of the hundreds of NEDs that I have read, are so positive and beautiful, they all speak of a perfect, beautiful loving place.
Separating from our loved ones when they leave this world, is so painful and difficult, but we have to remind our selves that we will be with them again in a happier place.

You mention your home land and the mountains, I would love to see pictures of some of these mountains where you live. I will try and look up your city to learn more about it. Maybe you can send a link if you have time.
Regarding the global warming, my husband has always kept up about this subject. He tells me that according to the latest reliable science, there is some global cooling in the forecast for the coming years. So hopefully your hot temperatures will be temporary. We shall see.

What type of work do you do Janka? What is life like where you live? Here in the U. S. It seems that we are always running but never getting very far, and before we know it too much time has gone by. I often wonder if this only happens here.

Ok Janka, so great to hear from you and so nice to be able to write you as well.
AHOJ! From Natalie
What type of work do you do Janka? What is life like where you live? Here in the U. S. It seems that we are always running but never getting very far, and before we know it too much time has gone by. I often wonder if this only happens here.

just to answer your question:

No its not just the US

That disease is in Canada also

Garry

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Thank you for your reply Garry!

I often wonder if in places where economic progress is not as advanced, there may be an overall happier quality of life, a trade between high standard of living, for a more meaningful life where you can stop and smell the flowers. To have time to listen and observe nature, to reflect and to live without the pressures and material expectations.

Natalie
Hi Natalie

Could you check out this thread and maybe carry on a conversation there with whoever wants to throw in on this

http://nderf.me/post2721.html#p2721

Garry

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Dear Natalie!

I feel horribly sad and tired of all the things I´ve been going through day after day​.As you said there are difficult days and better days.I try the best I can to cope with my pain,yet come back the states of mind when I suffer more than ever.I don´t feel,as time passes by,it seems to be better or more bearable.Inside it feels much harder as it outside seems to be.I´ve got a good job that I like so much to forget myself for hours,that´s why I spend my time there.I come back home mostly in the evening wrung out like a lemon but content,because I do as much as possible and everything I do,I do really good.It has been 3 years at this work,but I´m getting higher.The life without my beloved Jan is so unbearable that if I wouldn´t have this job,I couldn´t go on.Step by step is getting harder and that´s the reason taken me so long to write you back.Sorry!Batteries are discharged,so I´m going to have a rest on a couple of days to gather strength.Alas,can´t stay longer,then all the suffering starts again.

As for the poetry I´ve made by now,I do.I can´t live my life without singing,playing the piano,composing music and writing poetry.On the one hand such a marketing business all about money but on the other hand all the things touching the soul I can´t live without.It´s my life...It´s my world...It´s me...I enjoy that you came into my life.It does mean a lot for me.I´m smiling now,so thankful that you´re here for me.When the time comes,I do send you the pictures I was talking about.

As for the weather,there´s much colder here now.It´s raining every day.Such a crazy weather we have here.

If you remember,long ago when I was a little girl,has appeared in sale one amazing perfume named Moschus.
Now it´s produced only in small amounts.I´ve tried to discover and obtain it.Now it´s done.I´ve got it for a very good price by ebay.co.uk.Here in Slovakia it costs 300 eur,such a deterrent price,but it´s much cheaper abroad.I´ve made my dream come true.

Dear Natalie,I´m ending these hearty and sincere words looking forward to your mail again.
Hug you and send you greetings from our beautiful Slovakia.

Janka
Dear Janka,

I am so sorry that you are experiencing so much pain. Although I've lost some of the most special and loving people in my life, and the pain was brutal, I can't even begin to imagine the intensity of your pain from loosing your soul mate. I hope that you have someone close to you to help you cope. Being alone is good sometimes, but it's also good to have someone close, to give you support, and to listen when you you need it. There are also times when nothing anyone can say helps, but just knowing that others care can be comforting. Another thing that may be of help for you is to do some meditation. It will help you find some relieve for your mind and can be a temporary escape from the pain and burdens of our lives.

From your original post, I understood that you lost Jan recently. It's probably going to take a long time, maybe years, for you to feel better, but you have to have faith that you will. Jan will always be in your heart and soul, and time will gradually help you find the strength to get through life without his physical presence. He is not gone forever. I have no doubt that you will be together again through eternity. I don't know what your faith is, I believe in God and Jesus, my faith has helped me through the toughest moments of my life. So many times, it almost felt like miracles in my life, when my prayers were answered in the most unexpected ways.
You mentioned that you feel Jan's presence around you, that is so special. In those moments when you feel so low, remind your self that his soul is with you, and that you will be reunited.

You mentioned your love for music, poetry, singing, piano, and more... wow! Sounds beautiful, and how talented you are. How long have you been doing this? What type of music do you compose? It must be help you to be able to express your feelings in such a beautiful way, and it may be easier for Jan to sense your expressions. I read the poems that you wrote here, they are very touching and special.
And congratulations on finding the Moschus perfume.

Janka, I will keep you in my prayers and wish you lots of strength to get through the tough days. Hang in there, everything will be good in the end.
Hugs for you and warm greetings from California.
Natalie
Dear Natalie!

There´s no recently at all.I posted it recently as for me it had been impossible to talk about it earlier,but it hurts as well as previously.If it would happen recently,I couldn´t talk about it in any case.You can read it in your post I sent you today.Your words sound in my mind and my soul.I need such support as you´re speaking of.Thank you for a beautiful message.It may caress my soul and give me such a comfort for the next days.I appreciate your idea to do some meditation.Now I already working at 120%,so need to release,otherwise threatens to collapse.My mother always said how the man of my life will look like.The blonde hair and blue eyes as well as myself.It is true.My beloved Jan looked like this.There are things determined from above.As for my faith,I believe in such a way as you do and share the same opinion as well.As for the music,poetry and others,of course,I devote all my life.My beloved Jan bought for Christmas a new piano for me to make my dream come true.Have you ever seen The English patient with Ralph Fiennes and Kristin Scott Thomas from 1996?Have you heard the Soundtrack of this film?It´s one of my most favourite piano music.That´s great!I like this picture very much!

Janka
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hi Janka,

Sending you support and healing energy...
:)

​Dear Misha!

I think that I need such a healing energy as well as the air that I breathe.Last time while I was walking down the street feeling gloomy again,I took a look at the woman on the pavement and I bought a magazine for homeless to help her.Then I felt better to make a smile again.People have lost a compassion,therefore everything goes down.

Thank you once again that you care!

Janka
19 posts Page 1 of 1