Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I think the new NDERF logo and the NDERF.org re-design look awesome!
They do!

I wondered what the heck was happening when I logged on a couple of days ago.

Such an improvement.
Hi Misha,
Misha wrote: I think the new NDERF logo and the NDERF.org re-design look awesome!

It looks really good
Misha wrote: I think the new NDERF logo and the NDERF.org re-design look awesome!

Previous logo was better.

Janka
Is anyone besides me worried that this Ebola thing could become a huge world wide epidemic?
The curves are starting to look exponential
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-29060239
not me

doesnt matter as all is as it is supposed to be

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
I lot of spiritual people are feeling that 'something is coming'. I feel it too, but I am not sure what. Of course the news all sucks these days, tensions are rising. I guess 'everything is as it should be' is true in a way. We are on the rollercoaster, or maybe even these rollercoasters, to learn, but it's not fun being a physically manifested being when the physical is turning into chaos.

Here's a question:
Does anyone else feel, intuitively, that strange big things are coming in the next 5-6 years?
“Nonresistance, non judgment, and nonattachment are the three aspects of true freedom and enlightened living.”

-Eckhart Tolle
Jem7 wrote: I lot of spiritual people are feeling that 'something is coming'. I feel it too, but I am not sure what. Of course the news all sucks these days, tensions are rising. I guess 'everything is as it should be' is true in a way. We are on the rollercoaster, or maybe even these rollercoasters, to learn, but it's not fun being a physically manifested being when the physical is turning into chaos.

Here's a question:
Does anyone else feel, intuitively, that strange big things are coming in the next 5-6 years?

For myself, I wouldn't call it intuition or being spiritual. I think that the signs of the times are there for those who look. I try to connect the dots. Some of the dots might be found in reported NDEs.
9 posts Page 1 of 1