Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,

This is Rey.

I used to participate on the NDERF forums some years back but then lost track.

Things certainly seemed to have changed from then in almost every way (eg, fresh looking website [thank you Dr Jeff & Jody] as well as there being lots of pleasant new faces/names).

One of the recent things Ive been doing is reading books about consciousness. Recent ones include "The Conscious Universe" by Dr Dean Radin and "Consciousness - An Introduction" by Dr Susan Blackmore.

The latter is quite interesting/informative and you can even download it free in pdf form if you are interested in taking a peek.

There are a couple other things (like a recent NDE video that I would like to offer that has recently become popular - Car Crash, 5 Year old has a glimpse of heaven), but because this is my first post, the website is restricting what I am able to do.

Regards

Rey

PS: Try this: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FinTmZUyl1A"
:)

Hallo Rey!

Welcome!
You can read my ADC story from the 26th of June 2014.
Greetings from Slovakia!

Janka
Hi Rey,

I agree. Dean Radin is a good writer and his books are interesting.
I hope you enjoy the new site!

What is your favorite NDE?
I used to be an avid follower of the NDERF NDE reports, but have not kept up.

As such, nothing recent in particular comes readily to mind.

However, I do have my list of what at the time I thought were exceptional or notable if you are interested.

(They may not be considered special now because so many new have been added.)

They would be quite old NDERF ones and some of them may no longer even be available (ie, no longer listed in the NDERF database). (There's at least 40 of them.)

Regards

PS: Ive been having somewhat of a time with access to this website. It seems to always be difficult to get on with it hanging at 89%, 95% or 98% loading. If I keep trying eventually I can get through, although sometimes I do have to come back and try later. However, it does run lots slower than any of my other usual sites (which includes computer, photos, financial, mail, etc.).
Hi Rey,
Thanks for the info. Currently, my connection is showing pretty good speed. It might be a routing problem somewhere locally. There are times, however, when this server becomes unreachable for an hour or so.
Here's one I flagged as unusual (may have personally been looking for something special or specific at the time):

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/Jerome%27s%20NDE.htm

and

here's one I flagged as being funny:

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/jody_r%27s_nde.htm

PS: Janka, I will be sure to read your ADC story. (Im still getting used to maneuvering the NDERF site and forums. Again, sometimes getting into some of the screens is slow for me for some reason. Maybe things will improve with time.)
Hi Rey,

Welcome back to the forum.

I Enjoyed reading your posts above, I watched the video of the 5 year old that you mentioned here. So wonderful and encouraging.
I look forward to reading about your views and to the discussions about this amazing subject.

Natalie
7 posts Page 1 of 1