Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I would like to thank this way to everyone who has been a support for me by now.
Especially to Natalie,LionL,Misha,Dennis and others.
You are great.
Thank you!

:)

Janka
Hi Janka,
your comment of gratitude is very kind.
I hope that your ability to express your self here through your comments and poems, has been able to soften your pain and maybe help you gain strength to get through such difficult time. Your writing may also be helpful to others who read it, and who may be trying to figure out how to cope with their losses.
Natalie
Dear Natalie!

The post between you and me is made public,so anyone can read it aware of all the things I´ve been going through by now.You know what keeps me alive.Everyone can look through my ADC story from the 26th of June 2014.
I´ll never stop writing the poems dedicated to my beloved Jan.It´s like a life-giving sap I can´t live without...like a bridge on the other side where I can talk to...a pray between me and him side by side going on...
He´s like an angel protecting me from above,waiting for me to come and finally being as one again till eternity.
My pain is something I have to learn living with.I was working all months for 120% to do not think about myself so much but I couldn´t go on,so I lay at home weak as a fly to have a rest for 2 weeks at least.I had to slow down.
I´m very lonely and sad staying at home,hoping I come back to work soon.You know I like you very much as a close friend and kind person too.Thank you for a nice message!

:)

Janka
Janka,

I'm glad to hear that you find comfort in writing poems to Jan. You two have something very special.
Maybe during your vacation to keep from being lonely and sad you can try to do some fun activities. Jan would probably want to see you enjoy life, it would be less painful for him and for you. As you say, it's just a matter of time until you reunite.
Natalie
Dear Natalie!

I´ve been trying to get my feelings out everytime I write a poem to my beloved Jan dedicated from the bottom of my heart for keeping the memories of my beloved one alive forever.I get through life,although overwhelmed with sadness,but according to my strong values to cope with my pain on my own and as time passes by,I only learn living with pain on and on,but some things don't ever go back to where they were.The pain leaves the scars.The vacation,it´s something worst for me,the Christmas especially.At that time I feel such lonely as never,because I have no family,my friends are very busy and before Christmas my beloved Jan died.The Christmas are anyway the saddest holiday of the year.Despite of everything I´m staying a positive,smiling and kind person,trying my best I can as a strong person going on as my beloved Jan wish for all days long.Last time while I was walking down the street feeling gloomy again,I took a look at the woman on the pavement and I bought the magazine for homeless to help her;the day before yesterday I gave the money to another homeless to help him;yesterday I also contributed to help the blind children...Then I felt better to make a smile again.I try my best I can to relieve the pain of anyone to feel good and to find a comfort in my suffering.People have lost a compassion,therefore everything goes down.If you could only know how much I do love my dearest Jan,more than everything all over the world as well as he always did and never stopped and as well as I´ll always do.

Hope you´re doing well.Look forward to your post and wish you a nice evening.

Hug you!

Janka
Hi Janka,

I'm sorry to hear that you don't have a family around, are they far away? It must be so difficult not having that moral support.
It's nice that you joined this forum and found a place to express your love for Jan through poems.
Where you live, are there any other type of support group that you can also join, and that can offer you strength and friends that may be going through the same experience.
Also the meditation that we talked about a while back, may be very helpful to you, a good escape from your pain and a stronger spiritual connection to Jan.
You mention how you like to help those in need, is it possible for you to volunteer at any organization that helps those in need, as you say, bring a smile to others and warm your heart at the same time. I'm sure what Jan would want for you is to not suffer, your separation is temporary.

I send you wishes for lots of strength and positive energy.
Natalie
6 posts Page 1 of 1