Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello All,

I am SSO, an acronym for my typical screen name of Starship Orleans. I have just found , and registered in, this forum, today. I am typically more of a reader than a poster in most forums, and ;probably more so here, since I will most certainly be seeking answers far more than my experiences will allow me to answer question of others, or even make observations.

Anyhow, I used to attempt OBEs regularly, but an unfortunate event had me evaluate myself attempts in accordance with the religious values I had then held. That was 40 years ago, but now I feel entirely compelled to once again pursue acquiring the skills and knowledge to do so. I do seek the truth of my existence, and somehow understand this is the only path available to me to learn such. My father, who passed as I was rather young was a prolific astral traveler, and he was the initial motivation for my first attempts.

Since I am unable to OBE, as of yet, I am here to learn, and to seek what knowledge I might glean from wherever I might. I hope to not be a pest, I just hope to learn. I will make a post soon to describe what limited experiences I have had, and invite any and all to share their thoughts and insights with me.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to chatting with whoever I might be allowed.

SSO
High SSO,

Welcome. We hope you will enjoy the forum!
2 posts Page 1 of 1