Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everybody,

this is my firt post and I would like to introduce myself a little. I have some problems with English so I eventualy apologize. My brother had an accident a few years ago (seven years I think) and he had NDE, I translated some of nderf.org pages to Czech and we submitted his story. Somebody translated it to english, so I hope that it is understandable. It is Jiří H NDE 4/30/14, I know this story from the outside view, doctors did not know whether he will survive and, if so, whether he will have lasting consequences and from the stress developed serious illness of my mother. But now everything is OK :). But I am sorry that now my brother does not believe in it and he says that it was a dream (after his experience he believed in it very strong).

I am very interested in NDEs and I love book from Anita Moorjani :)
Welcome aboard. Your English is fine. Certainly better than my Czech would be (none at all). Thank you for submitting your brother's NDE.
Welcome Rainbow

Sometimes doubt takes over after amazing experiences, but it's good we have the experience
Hello Black Rainbow,

It's great to have you join this forum. Welcome!!!

Regarding your brother's NDE, is it possible that he may not want to accept his experience as an NDE to others, for fear of being ridiculed or accused of imagining or making up the story. From what I've read, sadly, many of those who write about their NDEs, express an inability to share their story because of the negative reaction by those they share their story with.

Natalie
Hallo BlackRainbow!

Welcome on this site!Nice to meet you.I registered here 3 months ago.I come from Slovakia as you can see in my post anyway.Look forward to meet someone like you as we created the common state in the past as you know and we´re the neighbours now.You can read my ADC story from the 26th of June 2014 and also my poems I´ve been writing on here.Hope to hear from you again.

PS:Posielam Ti srdečný pozdrav z Bratislavy!

:)

Janka
Thank you all! :)

Natalie wrote: Regarding your brother's NDE, is it possible that he may not want to accept his experience as an NDE to others, for fear of being ridiculed or accused of imagining or making up the story. From what I've read, sadly, many of those who write about their NDEs, express an inability to share their story because of the negative reaction by those they share their story with.

I think that a big influence for him has his wife, who is ortodox Catolic Christian and these things are unacceptable for her. In every way, his NDE was very short, he was in coma for just a few minuts. But I have some feeling that the place he was in, is even my place, that I know it...

Janka wrote: PS:Posielam Ti srdečný pozdrav z Bratislavy!

Těší mě! Mohli bychom tu založit československé vlákno :D
Super nápad.
Súhlasím!

:D :D :D
7 posts Page 1 of 1