Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey Rev,

I saw your UFO photo. Any more info on how that happened? Could it be a bug flying?

UFO.19.10.11.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hi Misha, Their are two reasons why I photograph the sky, the first reason is to monitor the heavy chemtrail spraying in our skies, and secondly for photographs like the one posted above! I was watching a documentary about UFO's when one of the UFO enthusiasts encouraged those of us watching to take random photos of the sky because with digital cameras their is a chance that you can capture something like the object in the photo.

When I took this photo their were no other objects in the sky such as aircraft(we live near an airport) because I always observe what is in the sky., on this occasion the sky was clear. Also the area where the photo was taken is mainly an old peoples residential area and in the 9 years there I never saw one frisby! There was a local park about 3/4 of a mile away were ball games do take place - either cricket or football.

When I uploaded the photos to my computer I was pleasantly surprised to discover this disc shaped object. My wife is a paranormal expert and is trained in checking photographic images, and she is more than happy to say it is not a bug or a frisby etc. I have also put the photo through various editorial processes, and remain with the opinion that it is indeed a UFO - unidentified flying object. Is it non terrestrial, well anything is possible, so yes it could be.

I saw my first UFO at 12 years of age, then another at 15 and then periodically throughout my life. Over the past 9 years I, and my wife have seen many more; the best being a 45 minute period when we saaw three similar shaped UFO's - all rod shaped. This happened between 9pm and 9:45pm one summer evening when it was still bright. The latest sighting happened about three weeks ago at 6.10pm when we saw two ball shaped metallic objects checking a commercial plane out, it also appeared as though they were playing tick with one another! Thirty seconds was the duration of this sighting.

UFO's and ET's are mentioned in the Old Testament in the Book of Ezekiel, and their have been a number of books written about UFO's based on the writings of Ezekiel. We may be the creation of beings not native to this planet. A sighting I often quote is that of Gordon Cooper, here is the short video:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkOCwATi3tw

Who Is Gordon Cooper:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Cooper

Pretty impressive resume one would have to say!!!

And a very interesting UFO documentary with Dan Akroyd:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwCoq1f9brc

Well, I hope I've answered your question Misha! Also, if you have further questions please fire away!

Blessings,

Lenny

PS I am an ordained minister!
Priests and politicians are the Mafia of the Soul - Osho

Interested in the paranormal ? Then you'll really enjoy this ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NgI3TLtnnI
Hi Lenny,

I've seen the Akroyd thing and also James Fox's excellent "I know what I saw". It's really interesting stuff to think about. I think UFOs might sometimes be a consciousness phenomenon, not a space men phenomenon, and not always so positive.

I know some people have a theory that we usually do not photograph UFOs because they move at a frequency higher than ours. There are rumors that if you use a much higher shutter speed, they are more often there. Have you heard of that theory? Was your camera on a fast setting?

What kind of pastor are you? You seem pretty open-minded for a clergy person.
Jem7 wrote: Hi Lenny,

I've seen the Akroyd thing and also James Fox's excellent "I know what I saw". It's really interesting stuff to think about. I think UFOs might sometimes be a consciousness phenomenon, not a space men phenomenon, and not always so positive.

I know some people have a theory that we usually do not photograph UFOs because they move at a frequency higher than ours. There are rumors that if you use a much higher shutter speed, they are more often there. Have you heard of that theory? Was your camera on a fast setting?

What kind of pastor are you? You seem pretty open-minded for a clergy person.

Jem7. their are plenty of photographs of UFO's and even video footage of UFO's too!

Check this You Tube Channel out for some amazing video footage:-

https://www.youtube.com/user/JohnLenardWalson/videos

I have a friend who is involved with Exopolitics UK who recently filmed UFO's in the UK on a sky watch, I will try and find the video and include it in this thread.

Also I will post a site which has photos of UFO sightings, again I need to find the site!

As for my religious philosophy, it is simple - To Live from The Heart. I don't preach or teach but try to be a positive example by what I do. I know we are all One, and that it is the ego which creates separation; which is all part and parcel of our learning Journey back to Perfection. We are currently in a dire mess to say the least, and this is all because of our lower nature/ego which has been conditioned by the System/Matrix. But, in one way everything is Perfect, and then again its not!

The only thing I know with 100% certainty is I Am(Consciousness)experiencing the physical plane via a temporary physical vehicle, of which is in need of repair :D

Interested in the paranormal ? Then you'll really enjoy this ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NgI3TLtnnI
I took a pic of the eclipse this AM - after I looked at the pic, I realized that I had photographed a mysterious triangular shaped UFO - and I had the evidence in front of me. Then I looked more closely and had to admit that I had managed to shake the camera a bit (time exposure), and created it myself. Oh well... I never did get a good steady pic. But I did get this (you can see the shake on the stars - I was cold, I guess):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nice pic of the moon

nice post

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Beautiful.
Currently reading PMH Atwater's 'The Big Book of NDE's', and I am looking forward to reading about the possible connections between NDE's and abductions, being an abductee myself!

Great book by the way!

PS I will hopefully write my NDE like account this week :D

Hi Lenny

It will be very interesting to hear about your abduction, since there is a lot of debate about the good or bad intentions of those ostensibly doing it. Maybe you can tell us about the abduction (when you feel ready) in the No Holds Cafe.
Misha wrote: Hi Lenny

It will be very interesting to hear about your abduction, since there is a lot of debate about the good or bad intentions of those ostensibly doing it. Maybe you can tell us about the abduction (when you feel ready) in the No Holds Cafe.

:D will be happy to Misha, although it is fragmented - the memories that is!
briefly, on the question of whether off planet beings are good or bad, my opinion is that their are good and bad off planet beings - just as their are good and bad human beings.

10 posts Page 1 of 1