Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
3 posts Page 1 of 1

The quality of the video in not that great but I found the story line to be very much in tune with what many people have reported in there NDE stories.

This was produced in 1980 which is 35 years ago so someone back then had a good understanding of whats been happening to NDE'rs

Enjoy

Garry

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Gary, that's a 900MB file. I pay by the byte for internet on a mobile. 1.5GB/$25. Fortunately I have a neighbor with cable who lets me use their connection.

Fairly accurate NDE description for a 1980 movie. It also highlights what is wrong in this generation. There would be no need for doctors and hospitals if those who claim the name of Christ also had His power to heal.
dnix71 wrote: Gary, that's a 900MB file. I pay by the byte for internet on a mobile. 1.5GB/$25. Fortunately I have a neighbour with cable who lets me use their connection.

oops !!!

never even considered that possibility !

I have a 6 gig data plan that I never even use 2 gig of as there is wifi here at home and at work. Its been so long since I have even thought about internet charges that I never considered that .

Sorry

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
3 posts Page 1 of 1