Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Out-of-Body Experience
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello,
This experience happened around six months ago and I am still a bit perplexed. I never ever thought of OBE before, but I suppose that this is what happened to me. Let me explain and any feedback/insight and comments are more than welcome! :D

For about six months prior to this experience I had a strange sensation in my right arm, I went through all the "theories" on what it was and tried various things to make it better. The sensation, I will call a nerve thing, was random and would happen at any time without any warning. Sometimes, I could not even lift a coffee cup and then it would just go away. Believe me, I tried, message, foods and recording, vitamins of various sorts etc...nothing. Then it started in my left arm as well. Dang.

One night I went to sleep as normal, and I meditate before sleeping. In the middle of the night, all I could see was black and my mind thinking, okay....just line up with your liver, turn a bit...here ya go! Then, I felt myself go back into my body. wow, for me it was strange and I was observing the situation. Then at that very moment, my minds eye saw a nerve cell (you know like what you would see in a microscope) and I felt this electrical surge through my right arm going up and down. I was aware. I felt at peace, needed to sleep for work the next day, went to work and life was normal.

After a few days, I realized that I had not had that strange sensation in my arms any longer. To this day, six months later, it is all gone! wow.

I did not see myself laying on my bed, nor did I feel like I was floating, or anything like that. Just the fact that I needed to line up with my liver. and then a going into my body sensation. any comments?
Hi Suzy,
It sounds like you had some kind of spontaneous or spiritual healing in your arm. Congratulations!
2 posts Page 1 of 1