Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Some months ago, I posted an experience that I had about my father after he passed, I have copied this post below. Reading this first will better help explain a new experience that I recently had, after my mother in law passed 12 days ago on November 28, 2014

MY FATHER-- passed away almost three and a half years ago. My sisters and I were all very close to him, he was among the greatest of fathers. He knew that of his daughters I was the only one who had a strong interest in the after life, we had many conversations on this subject. Within days of his passing, one of the two ceiling light of my walk-in closet started flickering , I don't share that closet with anyone, and I have lived here for over 25 years, this had never happened before. My husband who is more of a scientist , not spiritual at all, tried to tighten the light bulb. He found nothing wrong with it. This flickering continued and the pattern was very unusual, as in morse code, only with light instead of sound It turned off at times and turn on at odd times. I was not able to control it with the light switch. The light would go off for days, making me think it had burned out.

For example, two weeks after my dad's passing, I was standing by the door of my closet talking to my daughter was facing my closet and the ceiling light, I was asking her to go with me to visit her grandmother who was very lonely sad about my dad's passing. My daughter didn't want to go, the light had been off for several days, I thought the light bulb had burned out, at that moment of our conversation the light flickered intensively, for about 20 seconds. We were both surprised and amazed at the timing.
This flickering of the light went on for a year, the light bulb was just a regular incandescent light bulb. A year after his passing, my daughter and I went to help my mother organize my dad's office and clean out some things. We found a thick stash of $100.00 dollar bills, that I suspect my dad had kept for an emergency, we gave it to my mother. That exact same night the light bulb in my closet burned out.

One more thing I will share here that I haven't shared before. During the time of this light flickering, I was terribly sad about my father leaving, I went to the church and prayed. I asked to please let me know if that flickering light had anything to do with my dad. That exact same night I had a wonderful dream about my dad, that he called me on the phone, I heard his voice as clear as anything. I felt incredible happiness when I heard his voice, I asked him 3 questions.
1, "is that you communicating with me with the light?" He said yes.
2. " is there a heaven?" He said yes.
3, " am I going to heaven?"
With this last question he sounded annoyed as he often was when we asked silly questions, he didn't answer the last question and then asked me to pass the phone to my mom.

I placed a new light bulb on my closet ceiling light fixture, the light has never flickered again for the last 2-1/2 years until...

MY MOTHER IN LAW-- had been very ill for the last year. I spoke with her regularly and had also mentioned to her my experience with my father and the light 3-1/2 years ago, (mentioned above). She seemed very indifferent about the idea of God and the after life.
She passed 12 days ago, on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. Two days later, on Sunday the same light that flickered after my dad passed. started flickering again, it has turned on and off for a few seconds and then back again.

I wanted to share this story because I find it difficult to believe that this is just a coincidence.

Natalie
Cool.
Natalie, great story!
Jem7, thank you!
4 posts Page 1 of 1