Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
5 posts Page 1 of 1
If only one person had an NDE, I would not believe them. There are enough reports from different sources that have certain things in common, that I would have no legal excuse not to consider an NDE as based on truth. I accept things as true that are less well attested.

Mindy Gayle McCready, like your friend, died by suicide. Note the curse God uttered against those who His works and refused to trust and follow Him. There was no nice ending to her life. She even killed her boyfriend's dog before taking her own life. Apparently the only man she every actually cared for, David Wilson, had killed himself on the same spot one month earlier. Speculation is she wanted them all (including the dog) back together again. The dog deserved better.

I didn't know your friend. The best you can do is say a prayer now and then. You haven't forgotten and ask God not to forget.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindy_McCready
http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 39,00.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.1266650
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ansas.html

28 Say unto them, As I live, saith Jehovah, surely as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

29 your dead bodies shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, that have murmured against me,

30 surely ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware that I would make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

31 But your little ones, that ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have rejected.

32 But as for you, your dead bodies shall fall in this wilderness.

33 And your children shall be wanderers in the wilderness forty years, and shall bear your whoredoms, until your dead bodies be consumed in the wilderness.

34 After the number of the days in which ye spied out the land, even forty days, for every day a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my alienation.

35 I, Jehovah, have spoken, surely this will I do unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The previous post has been moved from another area.
I confess... I'm confused by the content above.
ccndr wrote: I confess... I'm confused by the content above.

Thats ok ccndr So am I !

I don't understand any of it

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
Dnix,
could you please explain for us lay people how this gemmatria stuff works.
I understand you can number the Hebrew aleph-beth as was customary before arabic numerals came into use. I read Hebrew at a very basic level but never picked up the more mystical aspects of the language.
Your post seems to suggest that you 'plugged in' the data from a (random?) but rather hefty event into your 'system' which to me is a near-total black box, and you get these bible texts out of it which happen to fit together rather neatly.
I would really like to know how it works. I've taken a look at some websites but came away more confused than before.
Dennis
5 posts Page 1 of 1