Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
14 posts Page 1 of 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veD9dpgwnzc
it is easy to be atheist, when you are not on dying bed.
Watch Howard story approximately from 37 min of movie (or whole YouTube message).
Do you believe hell exist? - or are you convinced you are so nice and super, that it can not happen to you?

Real Love, honesty, trust, true, responsibility for whole world, and to be an example of these properties and responsiveness - this what world waiting from you. Each of your thoughts is butterfly effect which can influence universe and three dimensional world - did you know this?
Who is terrorist - do you know that terrorism can be psychic also ?? Can you imagine the cartoon "of priest which is inviting four small boys into church to see his butterfly collection"? Or do you prefer live with closed eyes and to be relatively in public law. Sorry - I would like to know which religion kept Jesus,or Allah, or Buddha - because I do not know it, and want to keep the same religion. Is here anybody who can help me???

{post moved by admins}
The majority of NDEs are positive, but there are some exceptions. Let's put discussion of them here.

Who is terrorist - do you know that terrorism can be psychic also ?? Can you imagine the cartoon "of priest which is inviting four small boys into church

Czjosef, please keep it positive. Terrorism and small boys are not what NDERF is about.
Having read and translated many NDEs I came to the conclusion that the majority of NDEs is positive because the people experiencing those NDEs have been able to let go of the issues of this earth, and been able to let themselves into what they were experiencing. Generally I also think that we are spiritual beings and when we return to our spiritual home it will be a good thing.
Most negative NDEs I read about showed that the person was initially extremely scared and was not able to let go of his fears. Sticking anxiously to his fears. And I think that the fears they had, contributed to what they experienced. As I think, being spiritual beings, we are not helplessly subdued to what we experience over there. We interact.

I just would always recommend to any person on this earth, to learn how to get rid of fear, hate and agression as they will turn against ourselves one way or another, here or over there.
Most NDErs tell us what is important.
And this is Love, kindness, understanding, helping others.
Love yourself and your neighbor should be our goal. If we are not able to do it, the least would be not to hurt him.
Marguy wrote: I just would always recommend to any person on this earth, to learn how to get rid of fear, hate and agression as they will turn against ourselves one way or another, here or over there.
Most NDErs tell us what is important.
And this is Love, kindness, understanding, helping others.
Love yourself and your neighbor should be our goal. If we are not able to do it, the least would be not to hurt him.

Thanks Marguy! I could not have said it any better!
Marguy wrote: And this is Love, kindness, understanding, helping others.

I think I understood Christ's command "Love God with all your heart... and love your neighbor as yourself" much better after studying the NDE stories. To look at another, and to try to look past the human form and see a spiritual brother/sister who is here learning and being shaped by the human experience really changes how I feel about and treat others. Reading these stories helped me better comprehend the "why" of Christ's command. When I'm upset with something my daughter has said or done, I'm trying to keep in focus that she is not just a little kid - but an eternal spiritual being here, placed into my care, on loan from God.

If you strip away all of the human religious stuff piled onto the teachings of Christ - it is just that simple. And seems to me to be consistent with the majority of the NDE conclusions about love.
As with the pleasurable NDE, distressing NDEs seem to occur about equally to people of both genders and of all ages, educational levels, socioeconomic levels, sexual orientations, spiritual beliefs, religious affiliations, and life experiences. Although people have sometimes wondered whether good people have pleasurable experiences and bad people have distressing ones, research has shown no such relationship between apparent life deeds and type of NDE (Rommer, 2000). In addition, some people's NDEs have contained both pleasurable and distressing elements, and among people who have had multiple NDEs, some have had a pleasurable experience one time and a distressing experience another, in no definite order.

- The overall majority of distressing NDEs did not occur in the context of attempted suicide,

- Many pleasurable NDEs were the result of attempted suicide, and

- Many people who were in a distressed frame of mind and/or who expected judgement and punishment during death had a pleasurable NDE.

Bush (2002) examined the mystical literature of major religions such as Christianity, Judaism, and Buddhism; the research on other non-ordinary states of consciousness probably related to NDEs; and the data on distressing NDEs themselves. She came to the same conclusion as Rommer: Everyone has the potential to have a distressing near-death experience.

In summary, it is not known conclusively why most people report pleasurable NDEs and some report distressing ones. Whether this question can ever be answered, and what that answer might be, awaits further research.

http://iands.org/distressing-near-death-experiences.html
Thank you Rey,
That's important information and I wasn't aware of it. Posts like this that expand our knowledge are great.
In the video link someone pasted above, in this part (1:25:30)
(Click the link. They tell you all about how you are going to hell)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veD9dpgwnzc&feature=youtu.be&t=1h25m30s

It's interesting how some christians ignore the 9 out of 10 NDEs that talk about many ways to god and self-judgment. They love to take a hard-to-understand diverse phenomenon, NDEs, and twist them into propaganda videos.

Some NDE experiencers have seen MORE THAN ONE ascended master over there, including Jesus, so Christians need to get a grip.

NDEs neither prove nor disprove their metaphysical worldview.

Fundamentalist christians basically call NDE experiencers liars, possessed, deceived, or unstable. How can they explain, for example, this:

LINK: Leonard NDE

Be in this knowledge was a divine state. God then showed me all my life from birth till NDE. I felt and experienced again all these events and I also felt emotions I had raised in others. I was my only judge! This experience was very painful. I dare not imagine what Adolf Hitler underwent when feeling the pain of millions of individuals… God showed me when I had generously done things without thinking about it beforehand, and when I had done unloving things. I even saw myself steeling sweets in a shop, thinking to myself, “Whew, nobody saw me!” But indeed somebody saw me… Yes God saw me! But he does not judge me. In fact this is what hit me the most: God does not judge, he just loves us with unconditional love, this love is indescribable, it is not like what we feel on earth, this is rather a force-love.

The light and I talked for quite a long time. Oh yes! On the other side communication is done via telepathy (thought transfer). I must tell you that God has a fantastic sense of humor, I never laughed so much in all my life! We laughed about the way so serious I had reacted to an event. Life on earth is a big drama! It should not be taken too much in earnest! As for the universal knowledge I got, I was not allowed to come back with the answers, I remember I knew and I recall some little things like the fact we are eternal beings, we always existed and we shall always exist! We are god-man who came on earth to create in matter. Each time we incarnate, we lose memory of who we are.
Thanks Misha, and folks
Of course we should be positive - I would like to tell only that it is easy to judge somebody unknown. It is true that cartoons are funny - are we really able to know how much we can hurt to the others? We should be always aware what how much we can influence world even if we feel small and puny. It depends only how many people want be responsible and full of love.
This is a message from most of NDEs !
ccndr wrote: When I'm upset with something my daughter has said or done, I'm trying to keep in focus that she is not just a little kid - but an eternal spiritual being here, placed into my care, on loan from God.

This is a wonderfull way of thinking.
Unfortunately some parents still think children are their property.
Rey wrote: - The overall majority of distressing NDEs did not occur in the context of attempted suicide,
- Many pleasurable NDEs were the result of attempted suicide, and
- Many people who were in a distressed frame of mind and/or who expected judgement and punishment during death had a pleasurable NDE.

Hi folks,
Be careful, we all know stories from people which survived their death - or life threatening situations. We still do not know what is behind border and final conclusion from court.

I would like to tell you my opinion:
I do not think when somebody told his experience was empty, without NDE steps - It does not mean he had no NDE. I think that they can easy arrange what can be remembered and what should be forgotten. Some NDE can be short, just because of that.

Forget please for suicide - it is not awaited destiny. Your destiny and tasks should be fulfilled - even if you are quadriplegic. In this case you are just tool which is test for the others. Do not forget too, that lies and false behaviour should not be supported - even if world around us demagogically claims "this is normal". Be yourself and trust yourself, that you are able to influence a lot of things.

You are tool which can influence a lot of people around you and your kids
It would be natural to predict that people with a historic of good actions and being a nice person would only report heavenly NDE's, but that's not always the case. What's the mistery behind hellish NDE's?
Hi Joshua ( and let me - welcome you here )
Of course, this is not easy to tell people " I was in hell " or in spooky places during my NDE :mrgreen: .
I know lot of stories are exist, where visit of spooky places, changed behaviour of people which have had that experience. (me too) :twisted:
But do not be sad or cry above your or the others behaviours - there is still enough time to change it - that everybody will to love people around - this is only way how to reach the light !! So be a light during your life - you can not lose, but win only :ugeek:
Thanks. I was just reading about these experiences.
14 posts Page 1 of 1