Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone. I'm Josué from Brazil and I've never had any near death experience, but I have schizophrenia so I heard voices and other things which looked very very real. It seemed to be evil spirits from another dimension tormenting me - God only knows what I've been throught. But anyway I'm very interested in this topic of NDE and ADC so I think I'm in the right place. I've also had very real dreams which seemed to be contact with whatever lies beyond but that's about it. English is not my first language so forgive any mistake, but it's good enough to comunicate. Joshua is English for my real name Josué. I hope I have some nice discussions here and enlight myself, and also give my contribution to the forum. I also put myself at disposal to translate experiences (portuguese to english). No more things to say now...
Welcome!
Hi Josué,

So glad to have you join us.
From reading your post I would say that your English is excellent, I would not have been able to detect that it is not your native language.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Natalie
Hello Joshua

I am Garry , one of the Administrators of the forum along with Misha who will probbally say hello at some point.

I also would never have guessed that English is your 2nd language as you write very well .

We don't worry about language mistakes here , as our main concern is everybody enjoying themselves, meeting new friends and sharing something we are all interested in .

I also put myself at disposal to translate experiences (portuguese to english).

This is a link to the main web page that is run by Jody and her husband Dr. Jeffrey Long and Jody might be very interested in chatting to you about translating

Main Page

From here on the main page check out the NDE Stories ( Link To The Stories)

This next link is a direct link to the volunteer area and Jody is always looking for translators

Volunteer Corner

If we can help you with anything else please just ask in a post and somebody will either answer you or direct you to someone who can answer you

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
4 posts Page 1 of 1