Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
5 posts Page 1 of 1
I'd like to know what people here think about the subject of reptilians, Illuminati, music industry, artists and pacts with the devil and so forth.

Does the devil really exist? How to explain these things in the light of near death experiences?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY44zvhWhp4

Why do these artists put so many references to the devil and evil things in their videos?

There's obviously something strange about this, I just don't know what it is.

(These guys must be terribly afraid of death. I wouldn't sell my soul to the devil for any amount of fame and money in this world).
Artists either have to make something very beautiful or unique, and if they can't do that, then they need to shock with weirdness, occult imagery, etc.

Would I embrace all that imagery with what I know now? No!

As far as a devil. People are split. Some believe in Light and a lack of light. Others believe in good and real evil. I think no one can answer it for you. You need to ask the Universe to teach you in a safe way and at a pace you can handle.
I've often thought about the problem of evil. To me the light is what really counts. There cannot be any 'anti-light' acting as a power against it. That would mean God is no longer all powerful but that the power is distributed over the two 'poles'. We all know there is never the less real evil. Some NDE experiencers have even seen the Biblical Satan (the name simply means adversary). I believe that such entities are allowed to exist outside the light as a direct consequence of our having free will. This means you can have both good and evil, but evil is a choice. You cannot sell your soul to the devil or the man from the corner grocery store. It is simply not yours to sell, it is part of god. The danger lies in being falsely convinced that you have no place with god in the light. That is the secret to satanic power. It is illusion, a lie to trick people into choosing evil of their own free will. If evil is a defining part of who you truly are, your identity becomes incompatible with the light because the light destroys evil like light drives away darkness. Out of respect for your free will you will then be left alone (or with like minded types) because the light would drive away part of what you chose to be. Free will is a basic law of the universe that God respects because it is needed to fulfil the Plan.

This theory appears to be generally consistent with the NDE stories I've read although the stories and experiences are all different and need to be read on the level of deeper meaning and cannot be superficially compared.

This is as close to a theory that I can come. Illuminati and reptillians I don't know about.

Dennis.
Dennis,

I think you explained this about as perfectly as anyone can! I've wondered about this stuff too.

Thank you for explaining it better than I possibly could.
Wow, DennisMe what a wonderful and powerful response you have! Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond more quickly but wanted to thank you for responding to this persons concern! Blessings

DennisMe wrote: I've often thought about the problem of evil. To me the light is what really counts. There cannot be any 'anti-light' acting as a power against it. That would mean God is no longer all powerful but that the power is distributed over the two 'poles'. We all know there is never the less real evil. Some NDE experiencers have even seen the Biblical Satan (the name simply means adversary). I believe that such entities are allowed to exist outside the light as a direct consequence of our having free will. This means you can have both good and evil, but evil is a choice. You cannot sell your soul to the devil or the man from the corner grocery store. It is simply not yours to sell, it is part of god. The danger lies in being falsely convinced that you have no place with god in the light. That is the secret to satanic power. It is illusion, a lie to trick people into choosing evil of their own free will. If evil is a defining part of who you truly are, your identity becomes incompatible with the light because the light destroys evil like light drives away darkness. Out of respect for your free will you will then be left alone (or with like minded types) because the light would drive away part of what you chose to be. Free will is a basic law of the universe that God respects because it is needed to fulfil the Plan.

This theory appears to be generally consistent with the NDE stories I've read although the stories and experiences are all different and need to be read on the level of deeper meaning and cannot be superficially compared.

This is as close to a theory that I can come. Illuminati and reptillians I don't know about.

Dennis.
5 posts Page 1 of 1