About the afterlife

After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
foxy

About the afterlife

Post by foxy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 am

1.Man is a pure consciousness from God, why do souls do evil and turn to reincarnation or become ghosts and suffer?

2.Do evil spirits exist?(Not the devil)

3. Does believing that God's judgment, punishment, and hell interfere with spiritual progress?(not only a burning hell)

dreamer

Re: About the afterlife

Post by dreamer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:08 am

1. I am not sure your definition of 'evil'. Souls do things 'you' would consider evil I believe for a reason. Souls fill 'roles' on earth to gain 'experience'. Actually, shooting someone is an 'experience' and being 'shot' is also an 'experience' some souls want and agree to. I agree it is hard to understand that 'souls' would sign up for those experiences but I am currently a human and cannot explain any further. It may have something to do with 'we don't die'!

2. Again you use 'moral' terms. Some souls on earth do 'horrible/evil' things but see answer to 1. I don't think any 'soul' in the after life is evil. No devil and no hell!

3. Some 'beliefs' do hurt. I was a Christian and I think it helped to believe one could pray to God and have a 'relationship' and get answers and help. So when I was getting 'miracles' in my life I thought it was God and my 'church'. Later I learned many 'religious' beliefs have held many back from finding out the 'truth'. Also, too many in 'religions' trust other humans ---- not smart. Seek truth yourself. I can't say it works for everyone, if it doesn't work for you why go to a 'religion' that just puts you in bondage unless you like the 'bondage' (assignments, time, money, etc.).

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 23 Jul 2017, 03:15]

ZenTzu

Post by ZenTzu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

Hi Dreamer. I agree completely - we all, as Souls prior to coming to Earth, have chosen each and every experience from beginning to end. Foxy - are you saying that reincarnation is evil or reserved for "evil" Souls? As far as I have always known, we as Souls, choose whether we wish to be reincarnated, and can and do reincarnate with the same Souls from our "cluster" over and over again :)

[Originally posted by ZenTzu on 06 Aug 2017, 06:47]
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

foxy

Post by foxy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:12 am

ZenTzu wrote: Hi Dreamer. I agree completely - we all, as Souls prior to coming to Earth, have chosen each and every experience from beginning to end. Foxy - are you saying that reincarnation is evil or reserved for "evil" Souls? As far as I have always known, we as Souls, choose whether we wish to be reincarnated, and can and do reincarnate with the same Souls from our "cluster" over and over again :)
i was a christian. but i left church many years ago.
But I do not believe that there is reincarnation.
I think reincarnation is a joke by evil or evil spirits.
In addition, the NDE experience is different from that of the culture. There are even cases where a person who did not believe in Jesus would believe in Christianity after having experienced it

There are some OBE cases claiming no reincarnation.
One of the acquaintances I know frequently experiences OBE, but he replied that the reincarnations are all false
But he's not the one to lie.
He heard a lot of profanity in the cafe, but he never gave up his claim
I occasionally sent him an e-mail.
So I am still thinking about believing in Christianity. I am not a Christian at the moment, but I think that NDE experience and OBE are all caused by demons.

And one asks.Is the experience of NDE different for each culture because God gave creativity to the souls??

[Originally posted by foxy on 06 Aug 2017, 09:40]

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:14 am

Foxy,

You are free to 'believe' whatever you want. Most people have beliefs ------ true and false.

I am very concerned about your views about evil spirits. Have you or someone close ever seen one?? Did you talk to them, etc. etc.? Sounds like you don't have to go 'back' to being Christian ---- I think that is the 'fear type' things (including the devil and hell) they teach based on the 'bible'. Ask your pastor/whatever if they have 'experienced' any of the 'fear' things they teach.

Many people actually have experienced 'past lives' (meaning reincarnation occurs or we would not see any past lives). They don't seem to have an agenda.

If you want to know about reincarnation, and 'believe' in God ------ ask for a dream, information, or just an answer (vision, voice, miraculous type method. I believe most people 'believe' in a God that will answer prayers ----- Christians should. Just make sure the answer is clear and it came from a divine source.

As far as an OBE ---- out of body experience. I have had at least one, but I could not 'travel' to past lives as far as I know. Therefore, their opinion on 'past lives' is questionable at best. They could travel to the after life and ask 'spirits' about this subject and that is what I would recommend you ask your friend to do if he can. Otherwise, I don't know where else he could go in an OBE to get a good answer.

Good luck in your 'search for truth' wherever it leads you!

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 07 Aug 2017, 02:03]

foxy

Post by foxy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:16 am

dreamer wrote:Foxy,

You are free to 'believe' whatever you want. Most people have beliefs ------ true and false.

I am very concerned about your views about evil spirits. Have you or someone close ever seen one?? Did you talk to them, etc. etc.? Sounds like you don't have to go 'back' to being Christian ---- I think that is the 'fear type' things (including the devil and hell) they teach based on the 'bible'. Ask your pastor/whatever if they have 'experienced' any of the 'fear' things they teach.

Many people actually have experienced 'past lives' (meaning reincarnation occurs or we would not see any past lives). They don't seem to have an agenda.

If you want to know about reincarnation, and 'believe' in God ------ ask for a dream, information, or just an answer (vision, voice, miraculous type method. I believe most people 'believe' in a God that will answer prayers ----- Christians should. Just make sure the answer is clear and it came from a divine source.

As far as an OBE ---- out of body experience. I have had at least one, but I could not 'travel' to past lives as far as I know. Therefore, their opinion on 'past lives' is questionable at best. They could travel to the after life and ask 'spirits' about this subject and that is what I would recommend you ask your friend to do if he can. Otherwise, I don't know where else he could go in an OBE to get a good answer.

Good luck in your 'search for truth' wherever it leads you!
I have already seen many OBE cases and I do not think OBE is all real
I am concerned that you believe it is real.
How do you know if it's a demon or not?
Evil spirits have the ability to fool people who do OBE.
That's what my acquaintance answered.
I am not a Christian, but many spiritual experiences are false.
Even some of those who did not believe in Jesus came to believe in Jesus and Christianity after OBE.
There are quite a lot of demons in non-Christian experience.
But many NDErs do not agree with the existence of the devil.

One person told YouTube that he would no longer believe in astral projection.
And it would be hard to explain eventually that reincarnation is real.
It may be a spiritual lie of evil spirits. The OBE experience of my acquaintance also agreed to this claim

[Originally posted by foxy on 11 Aug 2017, 15:31]

dreamer

Post by dreamer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:22 am

Foxy wrote: Evil spirits have the ability to fool people who do OBE.
That's what my acquaintance answered.
I am not a Christian, but many spiritual experiences are false.
Even some of those who did not believe in Jesus came to believe in Jesus and Christianity after OBE.
There are quite a lot of demons in non-Christian experience.
But many NDErs do not agree with the existence of the devil.

How would one know or believe 'evil spirits have the ability to fool people who do OBEs or in non Christian experiences'?? Did you get that from a 'psychic, medium, channel or your spirit guide or anyone else's? Or did you get that from a 'devil and demon expert' --- a Christian preacher????

Fortunately, I have had only 1 OBE and that did 'not provide me any additional information/truth' that I had not obtained via vision, dreams, meditation, medium, channel, remote viewing and psychic experiences. Therefore, I would not fall into your category of 'being fooled by evil spirits in my 1 OBE', unless you want to extend that to all my various 'other' experiences.

To be clear, my major beliefs, are all based on my 'personal experiences'. I have also studied the above 'paranormal fields' and based on those 'studies' my 'beliefs and experiences' are in line with 'most' of the experiences encountered in those paranormal fields by the 'majority' of 'experts' in those areas.

In all my experiences or in my studies I cannot recall reading any 'paranormal experts' with a belief in 'devils or demons'. There are 'spirits' that do not go back to the 'light' immediately that could be less than 'truthful' but I have never experienced or heard of 'these earth bound' spirits causing much harm or interfering with 'spiritual experiences'.

I will stick with the 'truth' I have gained from my 'personal experiences' validated against experiences summarized by 'paranormal experts'. I actually enjoy living without any fear of any devil, hell or demons or any bondage of 'religion' but I realize that there are other choices and people are free to chose! I know many good people that have chosen religious lives. I ask them why and do not recall much more than they have this 'good feeling'. I ask them about 'spiritual experiences' and most think I am crazy until I refer them to the 'bible' discussing visions, dreams, etc. Then most come back to 'I get this good feeling'. Fortunately, I am relying on much more than a 'good feeling'.

Enjoy your life and hope you find 'truth'!

[Originally posted by Dreamer on 27 Aug 2017, 05:44]