Caution with Spirits

After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
Post Reply
Jem7
test
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Caution with Spirits

Post by Jem7 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:54 am

I'm listening to a Coast to Coast interview about the haunting at the Sallie house. At first the spirit tried to act like it was a little girl, but in the end it was some kind of dark entity. Little girls lower our guard and bring about our parental instincts. According to seasoned paranormal investigators, such deception is not so rare.

So I guess the moral of the story is: use discernment and don't always take a spirit at face value!

[Originally posted by Jem7 on 02 Oct 2014, 22:29]



BigRob
test
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Re: Caution with Spirits

Post by BigRob » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:58 am

I think trying to develop intuition is one thing (not so bad), but trying to communicate with spirits is completely different thing (maybe not so safe?)

[Originally posted by BigRob on 02 Oct 2014, 23:27]

billandsusie
test
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 am

Re: Caution with Spirits

Post by billandsusie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:00 am

This is only my opinion based upon what I have learned. I lived in what I believe to be a haunted house. There was great turmoil in my relationship with my partner at the time. This is not the love of my life but a women I met almost 20 years ago.
There was a very dark energy there. There was poison ivy (the warrior plant) in the back that was incredibly powerful. Many things happened that I won't list but 16 close friends reported seeing, feeling, sensing something very dark.
I prayed and meditated, saged the place, etc, and the dark energy cleared by the time I sold the place. I meditated on the poison ivy and tried to communicate with it's spirit and told it that I was there to protect the place and soon after the ivy disappeared.
Again, this is only my opinion but I think when we are in a dark time, as I was in my relationship, we are open to more darkness.
I communicate with the love of my life every day now through Her gifting me with beautiful white feathers when I need Her, etc. There is no darkness, only sadness right now so at this point I don't worry about the darkness that I Probably invited into my life in the past.

[Originally posted by Bill on 12 Oct 2017, 23:26]

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:52 am
Location: Italy

Re: Caution with Spirits

Post by Giulia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:07 am

billandsusie wrote: This is only my opinion based upon what I have learned. I lived in what I believe to be a haunted house. There was great turmoil in my relationship with my partner at the time. This is not the love of my life but a women I met almost 20 years ago.
There was a very dark energy there. There was poison ivy (the warrior plant) in the back that was incredibly powerful. Many things happened that I won't list but 16 close friends reported seeing, feeling, sensing something very dark.
I prayed and meditated, saged the place, etc, and the dark energy cleared by the time I sold the place. I meditated on the poison ivy and tried to communicate with it's spirit and told it that I was there to protect the place and soon after the ivy disappeared.
Again, this is only my opinion but I think when we are in a dark time, as I was in my relationship, we are open to more darkness.
I communicate with the love of my life every day now through Her gifting me with beautiful white feathers when I need Her, etc. There is no darkness, only sadness right now so at this point I don't worry about the darkness that I Probably invited into my life in the past.

Welcome, Bill! Image I look forward to getting to know you and read about your experiences. After-death-communication is one of my favourite topics.

About dark and fear-based talks, such as negative hauntings, earth-bound spirits, getting 'stuck' during the transition from this physical plane, and the like... I agree that when we are feeling vulnerable we are more likely to get upset. Based on my own experience, like attracts like, and if we focus on love, compassion, gratitude and hope, we automatically see those aspects in other people, entities and the world around us. Again based on my own experience, I do not believe that evil non-physical realities of any nature are allowed to disrupt our lives unless we deliberately seek them and let them in. I understand we can ourselves have subpersonalities, some of which may not be in line with the love+compassion+gratitute+hope equation, and I have met a few of mine during some out-of-body experiences almost 30 years ago. It is helpful to be aware of this, I guess, as it makes it easier to notice and reverse such traits in our everyday life.

[Originally posted by Giulia on 15 Oct 2017, 09:25]
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

billandsusie
test
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 am

Re: Caution with Spirits

Post by billandsusie » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:09 am

Thank you Giulia. Good information. where are you in Italy? I visited Terni for 3 weeks when I was married. What a beautiful country.

[Originally posted by Bill on 15 Oct 2017, 14:19]

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:52 am
Location: Italy

Re: Caution with Spirits

Post by Giulia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:11 am

billandsusie wrote:Thank you Giulia. Good information. where are you in Italy? I visited Terni for 3 weeks when I was married. What a beautiful country.

Hi, Bill. Thanks for asking. I live in Novara, in the North, midway between Turin and Milan, though we are actually closer to Milan. The Italian part of the family mostly lives in Eboli and Amalfi, though, which are in the South. If you come over to Italy again, Amalfi is definitely a place I recommend visiting.

[Originally posted by Giulia on 28 Oct 2017, 10:01]
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Post Reply