ADC from my friend's mom. I think?

After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
blue102
test

ADC from my friend's mom. I think?

Post by blue102 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:13 pm

I just found out that the mother of one of my oldest friends recently died at a relatively young age. I knew her somewhat, but I did not know she was ill, so I felt quite bad about not being there for my friend (who I had not seen in some time). Anyway...

Before going to bed I asked (God? whoever) that if the mother wanted to, she could try to come through and give me a message for my friend, since I have had ADCs before and I seem to be able to communicate like this. I did not know how I'd tell my friend that I talked to her mom in a dream though- she'd think I was crazy. In any case, I didn't really expect anything to happen.

Early in the morning, right before I woke up, I saw my friend's mom. She was just walking and looked back at me and smiled. She had a message- not for my friend, but for me. I don't want to share it, as it had to do with a possible, unpleasant, future outcome in my life.

Funny though, I didn't quite remember this meeting until later in the day and it started coming back to me. It was pretty vague and may have been simply a dream.

I wanted to share, anyway, since anyone reading here is interested in this stuff.

Edit: This should have been in the ADC forum. Sorry. Mods may move it.
Last edited by Garry on Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved post to ADC as requested

MysterySeeker
test

Re: ADC from my friend's mom. I think?

Post by MysterySeeker » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:15 am

Hi blue102,

I’ve read that when people first die, their spirits are still close to the earth, before they’ve moved to further planes, making it easier for them to give ADCs. This probably explains why your mom’s friend stopped by for a visit.

I’ve had many ADCs in my life. A couple that you’re story made me think of, was when my ex-in-laws passed away. I hadn’t seen either of them in years.

After I learned that my ex-father-in-law died, I could not find his obituary. About 3 months later, my ex-father-in-law’s spirit half filled my room and he told me that the obituary had been published now. So I searched again, and found it right away.

A few years later my ex-mom-in-law died, and no one told me about her death. My ex-mom-in-law’s spirit however, stopped by, again her spirit half filling my room, and she told me she had died. I immediately searched for her obituary and found it right away, with her photo in it, so I was sure it was her.

Amazing experiences those ADCs :)

johnbower
test

Post by johnbower » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:07 pm

Yes, that definitely sounds like an ADC of which I have had many. They are not really dreams but visions.

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:43 am

I'm just going to use this thread as a blog for my ADCs (instead of creating a new thread for each one.) Is that OK? I just want to put them somewhere were people can read them if they want to, and I will be able to go back and remember them.

These are becoming somewhat commonplace. Had another one early this morning. I was up all night stressing about something, and finally fell asleep around 3. Right before I woke up, I had a "vision" or dream of three men sitting on a bench. They were observing me with mild amusement. I heard (in words- clearly, and not dreamlike) some words of advice for me. I was surprised because I realized that I was suddenly having this ADC, and I was asleep but my consciousness was wide awake. I said "Who are you guys?" And then I saw another vision of one of the men's faces, who I recognized as my grandmother's brother (deceased). They just sat there and then they said, "Enjoy our pancakes." Then I woke up.

Because I was so surprised to suddenly be having this ADC I can't remember the first thing they said! Ah well.... I guess there are pancakes in my future? I will keep you guys posted.

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:00 pm

That sounds like a lucid dream.
I have those nearly every night.

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Right, I don't know. The part about the pancakes was funny. No pancakes yet....

johnbower
test

Post by johnbower » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:40 pm

This seems to pertain to the future when my STAR STUDENT/LAYLI was in her living room and I was deceased and went to her. She knew who I was but was surprised to see me and I took her by the hand and started walking away with her,, to Heaven I assume. I love her VERY MUCH. The vision ended there.