Some of my ADC VISIONS

After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
johnbower
test

Some of my ADC VISIONS

Post by johnbower » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:50 pm

I have had many ADC which are visions not dreams. The first was of Abdul Baha Who told me He had been with me many times in the past and would be with me many times in the future. That was in 1971.

One night I gave a bad talk and felt very bad and thought Baha'u'llah would be upset with me and I had a vision of His beautiful face looking at me with infinite patience.

In 1982, I heard a "voice" tell me to work with handicapped children and I didn't want to do that because I thought it would be too depressing and a "voice" said, "John, if they can live their whole lives with handicaps surely you can spend one hour so I went for one hour and stayed three hours every day for two years. Then I married and moved to Honduras.

Most recently my best friend in high school drank himself to death and I had a vision of him in Hell. I don't remember how I knew he was in Hell or what I said to him but then he was in Heaven.

Many years ago, I was contemplating suicide and Abdul Baha took me to a mountain cabin. It was so beautiful and He showed me a picture of the Greatest Holy Leaf. It was beautiful too and I forgot suicide.

I was estranged from two friends and had mental messages from them that they understood and were no longer angry with me.

ADC are a great Blessing. One night in Taiwan it was very hot and I was praying in my underwear and I felt like maybe it was not proper to do so and a voice said, "John, we are looking at your Soul, not your body." and I felt okay.

In 1982 my wife and I were considering the move to Honduras and I didn't want to go but I asked, "Mother is this right for us" and she answered, "Two doors are open." and I said, "You convinced me now convince her." though I don't who mother was. The next night my wife saw two Mayan doors open.

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some of my ADC VISIONS

Post by Giulia » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:52 am

Hello again, John. I feel it is a great blessing to be able to connect with higher levels of consciousness in everyday life and get guidance and advice as you do. I have had first-hand evidence that we do connect on several levels, not only this physical one. This has led me to the conclusion that we are members of a team and that we are never alone, that we can always rely on our team members even at times when we appear to be separate from each other for one reason or the other. I find your experiences extremely uplifting. Thanks for sharing. :)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

johnbower
test

Post by johnbower » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:33 am

Thank you, I just had ADC with childhood chum who had Mesothelioma. I saw him and walked towards him. He looked like he did in high school. He was long a self professed atheist but he looked very happy.

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:58 am

That's wonderful, John :P I trust these experiences continue for you. I guess that when we show an interest for the world of the discarnate and place our intent to reach out to them, they will start naturally showing up and even offering advice from the higher realms. :)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience