Dimes

After-Death-Communication Nearing End of Life, Death Bed Visions, After Death Communication
Jayluh13

Dimes

Post by Jayluh13 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:53 am

Since losing my grandpa, mostly me but others in my family have been finding dimes in the weirdest places. Under the leg of a table, the top of a mountain in gravel, under the corner of HIS washing machine, in an abandoned fire pit down a logging road we discovered.

Some people may be skeptical and say " but there are coins everywhere!"

It's always one single dime alone in a weird place.

I have looked it up and done a bit of research. Just curious if anyone else has stories of dimes?

Today is the one year anniversary that my ex partner/ ex best friend passed in a freak car accident. I'll be keeping an eye out for dimes. ;)

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dimes

Post by Giulia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:31 am

Welcome, Jayluh13 and thanks for joining in.

I look forward to hearing what happens and getting to know you. :)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

JoeOriginal

Re: Dimes

Post by JoeOriginal » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Hello Jayluh13,

I haven’t had this experience exactly, but it is very common. It’s called an “apport,” and from everything I’ve read, it’s almost always a common, ordinary (but small) object that’s been transported. Apparently, they’re removed from somewhere contemporary—not transported through time. In other words, they’re not newly-minted Roman coins.

My hunch is that it takes a certain amount of energy for those on the other side to do this, so they stick to small, ordinary but distinctive things to transport.

For several years when I was young I had an epidemic of things disappearing and then reappearing in places where I knew I had not left them. It always made me mad, and I never figured out what the purpose was or what it meant. Years later, I dreamed of my grandfather telling me that those on the other side moved common objects around like this to show that the world where they “lived” was material-based. I think he was alluding to my teen experience but I still have no clue about why it happened or who did it, beyond, maybe, to get my attention.

Have you collected the dimes that have appeared?

Joe
Jayluh13 wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:53 am
I have looked it up and done a bit of research. Just curious if anyone else has stories of dimes?

Today is the one year anniversary that my ex partner/ ex best friend passed in a freak car accident. I'll be keeping an eye out for dimes. ;)