What is the best meditation music

RobertS
test

What is the best meditation music

Post by RobertS » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:26 pm

It's been awhile since I have been here.I have seen views of song topics.It's sometimes difficult to choose songs to discuss I'd like to take requests. You can't do that here but I will respond to any suggestions here that I see suggested in the music forum under the topic "what are the best meditation music". Please keep requests to " Modern and Rock and Roll " Generes. Can't wait to hear some requests. Thanks Robert S

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What is the best meditation music

Post by Giulia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:40 pm

RobertS wrote:It's been awhile since I have been here.I have seen views of song topics.It's sometimes difficult to choose songs to discuss I'd like to take requests. You can't do that here but I will respond to any suggestions here that I see suggested in the music forum under the topic "what are the best meditation music". Please keep requests to " Modern and Rock and Roll " Generes. Can't wait to hear some requests. Thanks Robert S

Hi, Roberts. :F Nice to meet you. I am not sure I can really contribute here, as, save for a brief period of my life, music has had a strange effect on me, possibly because it stirs too many emotions.

As to meditation music, I feel low-volume classical music is best.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

RobertS
test

Re: What is the best meditation music

Post by RobertS » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi Giulia, thank you for introducing yourself and sharing. You already have added something important to the discussion. We all need to do​ this. Growing up my musical tastes included Alvin and​ the Chipmonks to Flight of the Bumblebee, and the Can Can. I even Loved the concerts my sisters school orchestra conducted by Arthur Cohen had. They rivalled the best symphony orchestras. We all​ have our favorite type of music. Music is supposed to evoke emotions. I know it does for me. You might want to Listen to some Moody Blues songs. Enya also has some​ soothing music I hope to​ share. Let me know if either of those are good for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Robert S