Reincarnation question

Videos and Stories of Reincarnation
David
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reincarnation question

Post by David » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Reincarnation suggests a recycle of souls into new bodies.

Here's an interesting question for anyone wishing to discuss -

Because the planets population is growing in size (the possibilities are endless) does this mean 'new souls' are being created that have never been reincarnated before?

Just a question and as always look forward to everyone's opinion on this.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Reincarnation question

Post by Garry » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:12 pm

David wrote:Because the planets population is growing in size (the possibilities are endless) does this mean 'new souls' are being created that have never been reincarnated before?
Its a good question of which I have wondered about myself.

But its not one I can give a qualified answer on

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

DennisMe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DennisMe » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:03 am

Its not too hard for me to imagine that our creator is still creating. Perhaps the eternal and changeless aspects of God even dictate an ongoing creation process. Some say growth is a direct contradiction to changelessness but what if growth is the changeless base state of God? The whole universe is expanding continually, maybe that's some kind of cosmic hint as to what is going on...

Martina
test

Post by Martina » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:09 pm

My apologies for reviving an older thread but I find this question very interesting and wanted to share a theory I have.

Which is the possibility that certain animals have evolved high enough in their consciousness to be able to reincarnate as humans. As far as I know in some Eastern religions (Buddhism for example) it is indicated that animals can come back as humans (as well as vice versa).

Something to muse about and maybe research in more detail. (I might do some more digging online when I have more time, and if people find this interesting.)

I believe the difference between humans and animals lies more in shades of gray if you will, rather than a complete separation that can't be crossed.

(I hope I expressed my thoughts clearly, English is not my first language.)

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:27 am

David wrote:Reincarnation suggests a recycle of souls into new bodies.

Here's an interesting question for anyone wishing to discuss -

Because the planets population is growing in size (the possibilities are endless) does this mean 'new souls' are being created that have never been reincarnated before?
Interesting question, David.

My personal take on incarnation is that we only enter linear time upon incarnating, which makes the various theories about linear-time reincarnation (that is the idea that we come to this life at a certain time, then go back to the other side, then experience an Interlife and come back, and so on) difficult to digest for me.

Even though I once had an experience in which I was made aware of pre-birth memories (http://www.oberf.org/dani_g_other.htm), this was not enough to persuade me that time as we know it exists on the plane I remembered coming “from”, as in this life we are not equipped with the words required to refer to something that lies “beyond” the principles of linear time.

My conclusion still is that, if we do choose to live more than one physical life, these may be taking place all at the same time, so to speak, just like dreams we are not aware of when we wake up in the morning.

It may also be possible that, at a more comprehensive level of consciousness, our various selves (if we have any) regularly meet up and process their daily lives as old friends would do.

So the answer to your question may be that there are audacious souls who live an amazing number of lives and cowards like me who only live one.

Just a thought.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience