Research on NDC, OBE and NDE

boudouille

Research on NDC, OBE and NDE

Post by boudouille » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Hi all,

I am a student finishing my Bachelor in anthropology at Concordia University (Montreal). I have the chance this year for my final project to conduct a research of my own on a topic of my choice. I therefore decided to study the relation that any individual, disregarding his/her origin, race, age, and relation to religion can maintain with death. I am particularly interested in the practices related to the reception and acceptance of death in a life, whether one's own or a relative's. I'd like to study the way in which individuals manage to include death in their personal and spiritual development. My interests extend to any experience related to death and including extrasensory phenomena (the encounter of spirits, near-death experiences, out-of-body experiences, encounter of spirits in dreams and others). I am thus searching for people who lived such experiences in the region of Montreal. If you wish to discuss your experience and participate in my research I would be pleased to meet you and talk about your approach of death in a peaceful and friendly atmosphere!

For contact here is my phone number:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Thank you :D

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Re: Research on NDC, OBE and NDE

Post by ano1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:51 pm

This sounds very interesting. Unfortunately, I live about 700 miles from Montreal.
Good luck with your paper.
ano