Hello everyone!

Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Hello everyone!

Post by Lucianna » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:56 am

I have been reading on this site, the personal stories of those that have experienced ndes. Mine was posted as well in 2002, after I had mine. I was looking for answers as I didn't know anything about what had happened to me, other than Shirley McClain claiming she had died & come back with these stories of life after. I had never read her account, but shrugged it off as a dizzy actress looking for publicity.

This changed (of course) when I experienced the truth for my self. How do I know it was true? Because (& you have heard it many times), the experience was realer than real.

During my nde, I was learned that we are NOT judged. Having been raised Catholic, having believed we are always judged in the end by God for 42 years, it was like someone threw open the shades but also the rug beneath my feet. It left me in awe. It left me bewildered. Such a basic tenant in my religion was gone. So many lies we were fed. It IS nothing but LOVE that exists there. And feeling safe. That was such a strong feeling for me, which I needed at the time.

Then the aftereffects, which started towards the end of that yea, a few months after my nde, had me questioning my own sanity. I struggled with it. I still do at times, but basically I have learned to tone it down, to "control" it to some degree through ignoring & pushing it away.

It was a posting on this site, from a someone that was saying they had many gifts which they had been using to gain material things in this world, that brought me to join this forum . They stated, or someone commented, that they didn't understand why some people they knew that had gifts, overlooked them or ignored them. Well, I am one of those people & I will try to answer.

I have researched for years. Had medical tests done. I was looking for answers which I have now accepted (more like given up) that there are none for me in our world. It looks like I have given up, to the few friends that know my "gifts". Maybe I have given up. Perhaps that is why I feel so lost.

Since I am unable to control my fear, I am unable to move forward. Having gone through a quick awakening a few months after my nde, I was unable to control the gifts or make sense of them in my analytical mind. Yes it was fun at 1st & jaw-dropping but then I questioned why or how could this be happening. I started picking things apart trying to understand where it was coming from or how it worked. The gifts quickly turned from positive to also attracting the negative due to fear. Those who I called my angels stuck by me, explaining it was the fear that attracted what I call the demons, & I had to not be afraid as they could not hurt me. That it was the fear that was keeping them around & that it was only negative energy, acting like a magnet to my fear.

I had thought I had literally lost my mind. I NEVER want to go through that again. That fear is still there, deep down today, at 58. The prayers, the big bible, the white candles, you name it & I have done it. It won't work unless you truly believe in those methods or objects, because it ALL comes down to YOUR beliefs. My beliefs still contain fear which I cannot control, so these gifts are sitting unused.

How to move forward & get unstuck? I have no answer & I have tried hypnosis, grounding, talking about it to professionals, mediums, spiritualists.....reading all I can both on the science side & on the spiritual side & in-between. I have attended workshops, conferences. That fear is still there. I am still stuck.

I feel empty. Like someone that has turned away from the truth as it's easier to live in this dream which is life. The world is not black & white anymore, as I once thought it was. The world is grey....no one is right, no one is wrong. Everyone is right, everyone is wrong. No ONE knows the truth, only portions of it, & that too becomes distorted once we live here amongst each other, colored by our experiences & society.

And so I live now....being as good as I can. Helping others.,loving those around me. Giving as much as I can. And yet inside me there is this empty place that is like an unquenchable hunger. I am hoping that starting out on your site, speaking with others, will fill that hole & perhaps provide a means towards finding out how to use these gifts that I am pushing away out of fear, which is imbedded inside me.

Thank you for reading. May "The One", bless you all.

ZenTzu

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by ZenTzu » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:29 am

A very warm welcome to you Lucianna. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences :)
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Welcome, Lucianna :P

It is a great pleasure to have you here. I look forward to reading your account. Do make yourself at home. I hope you enjoy it here.
Hello from Italy

- How I found out about NDERF

- A Strange Experience

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:08 pm

Lucianna,
I too, for many years struggled after returning, but it was because I did not seem to fit here anymore...it took a very long time to work through all that.
I guess, for me, letting the holy spirit in and trusting that my life was/is playing out as it should be helped tremendously. I can't address the fear you have as I never had that after my nde. I simply knew/know that I am loved. And, I think fear cannot co-exist with love.
As for gifts sometimes I asked for them to be less dominant as life can get too busy when trying to live a day to day life and deal with them, too. Other times, I find them enjoyable.
I asked God for what I needed and talked very frankly of my concerns, still do.
For me that works.

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:46 am

Hello, Lucianna.

I have now had a chance to read through your post. I'm not quite sure I understand the point about the 'gifts'. Did you actually discover, after your NDE, that you had acquired some skills you used not to have or not be aware of? Or have you simply found out that your thoughts and emotions have a stronger and faster manifestation power?

Having been raised as a Catholic myself, I very much enjoyed your description and confirmation that there is no external judgment. I also enjoyed reading about the continued relationship you have with your Angels. This is a blessing. In fact, your words are for me a source of great comfort, especially when you explain that those you call your angels tell you
it was the fear that attracted what I call the demons, & I had to not be afraid as they could not hurt me. That it was the fear that was keeping them around & that it was only negative energy, acting like a magnet to my fear.
Notable near-death experiencers, such as Betty Eadie and Anita Moorjani, have written about the difficulties involved by the aftermath of an NDE: they have both written a first book about their extraordinary experience and then a second one about the aftermath.

As I understand it, sometimes the aftermath of an NDE is some kind of physiological depression, which may account for your statement that the world is no longer in black-and-white but grey. I realize this is a metaphor, but I was also wondering whether the choice of the word 'grey' rather than 'in colour' could suggest that.

About the fact that you found yourself wondering about your sanity, I feel this a common issue, simply because the world we live in is so materialistic that it is insane and, because of this, those who have had first-hand experience about the essence of reality feel out of place. However, based on my understanding, it is the world that is insane.

I look forward to hearing more from you when you have time.
Hello from Italy

- A Strange Experience

Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Lucianna » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:48 am

Thank you all for answering me. I copied the link to my post below, instead of rehashing it all again. Although it is still all very clear in my mind, I find it’s become like everything else, something I believed in that was too good to believe in.....my apologies for sounding so negative. I know it is I who have let myself down.

https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1lucia_l_nde.html

I still hear voices. Given up on trying to find out if something is wrong with me. Science doesn’t have the answer & I don’t “fit in a box”. No mental illness diagnosis....other than depression for most of my life due to life just not being ideal. Who doesn’t have problems?

I had thought that perhaps The ndes & the after effects meant I was to do something to help other people...now I feel like an idiot of course as I couldn’t even help myself with what was happening to me. Ironic. But it’s left me feeling helpless.. it’s left me feeling more sad than I was. I guess my expectations & what I was being shown became to feel like a lie somehow. It feels somehow like I was fooled somehow. Yet inside I also feel it was my ambivalence that held me back & finally give up on all of this. To push these “gifts” away. To chalk it up to perhaps some illness that has yet to be diagnosed? Or perhaps it’s because all I did was waste time on trying to prove I wasn’t crazy?

It’s exhausting. Pulling out of the states take a lot of energy. Energy that I don’t have anymore since my mother came to live with me back in 2007 after my dad passed away. I am her caregiver but she has fallen into her role as mother & tries to control me like when I was a child & lived at home.

I get what I call brain drain....too much going on in my life. To circumvent this exhaustion I do anything I can to block anything “paranormal”. I work full time, listen to music, watch tv, read books, do my own yard work, learning how to fix things that need fixing in my home myself. I try to help & make laugh, the people in my life. I always try to empathize with them.

But, I take sleeping pills....so I don’t have any more dreams that prove to me that something is there that does not really fit with this life. The dreams....the prophetic dreams or talking with those that have passed when u r in that dream state just before waking...or in a lucid state....yes they try to give me “concrete evidence” still....but I block. The fear gets in the way. The energy demand is high. And it’s all like a catch 22...I am saddened that I still don’t understand what this is/was all about. What did “they” expect me to do with all this? And I don’t have the time/energy/faith & courage that I need to get me off this merry go round in order to find my path.

I don’t fit in. The world was turned upside down for me & I can’t figure out where my niche is. Perhaps i am afraid to? it’s been almost 17 years....& I guess I expected something to happen or to have this figured out but instead, 17 years later, I am just tired & have given up on all of it & am trying to block out anything not of this life we live here, so I can survive here. Does this make sense? Can anyone relate with these feelings? Is there anything you have found that helped?

Thanks for reading & listening to me drone on.

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:21 am

Dear Lucianna,

I have just read your NDE account and I am deeply moved. There are so many things I'd like to ask and also comment about, but a couple of weeks ago I tripped and fell and broke my shoulder, so I am now dictating this message and am only able to use one hand.

It feels as though you got within a single experience the amount of understanding that people who are curious about the spiritual side of life and the afterlife can usually take in in 30 or 40 years.

From a medical point of view, there is one thing you say which resonates with my own experience and here it is
I then went for an electroencephalogram. I showed alpha, beta, and theta waves. Theta waves are only seen when asleep or in deep meditation. They also found that in the left temporal lobe, same region, I am picking up a signal, where there should be none. It feeds through the frontal lobe and then into the same region that the magnetic resonance imaging had picked up. It's not epilepsy be it the seizure or non-seizure kind.
I have this incredible amount of theta waves while awake, but I have read about it and found that these are seen during waking time, not only during deep meditation, but also during times of introspection, creativity, inspiration and enlightenment. My own personal "disease" is having had about a thousand out of body experiences throughout my life, as well as a number of other strange, mystical and spiritually transformative experiences.

For instance, I was supposed to undergo surgery within a few days because of my broken shoulder, but for 2 nights in a row I perceived the presence of angels at my bedside, emanating incredible love and healing. The 2nd time they were actively working on my shoulder. The day before Christmas Eve, I was lying on my bed in terrible pain waiting for the painkiller to start working, and my husband and son were having lunch on their own in the living room, but I could see both of them alternatively closely watching over me as if they had walked into the bedroom. My son later told me that he had come and check on me, but only from the bedroom door. Whatever the case may be, on Christmas Eve, the head of the hospital orthopedics department called me in for an unscheduled examination, after which he told me he no longer felt I needed surgery and that my shoulder is healing on its own. This is just an example.

I feel blessed because, despite all this, I am married to a down-to-earth MD specializing in psychotherapy and deeply involved in scientifically researching psychic phenomena. Even though he is deeply religious, just as our son Is, I can live with IT, and I'm sure you understand what I mean.

I wish we could talk more. You can email me if you wish and apologies again if this is short. :)
Hello from Italy

- A Strange Experience

Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Lucianna » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Giulia, thank u for quickly writing. Glad to find a fellow traveller. I too have experienced so very much ”weirdness”. OBEs as well but nothing like u have had in terms of the amount.

I am sorry about your arm. It went thru my mind, she needs to slow down, as I read it. I experienced double pneumonia in July, & then I fell down the stairs in August breaking my left ankle as well as my right toe. Then too, I realized it was their way of telling me to slow down. I am still hobbling & in pain.

I have had so many experiences that defy our reality yet it is difficult to live in this world when this happens. People would love to be able to have such, until they do. It’s difficult to explain unless u have experienced, as u know. U withdraw. It’s like u have become the watcher of the play going on around u, isn’t it?

My family of course, thought I had gone crazy or some mental illness, until I finally withdrew & stopped talking about it. This only makes u sadder, lonelier.

Where the beauty of nature, or a song sung by many, move me to tears, the daily life leaves me cold. I am forever making others laugh however inside I am removed from it all. U have heard the saying alone but in a crowd? That’s how I find myself after having to shut down in regards to my experiences.

I used to have a voracious appetite for anything & everything on things labelled paranormal as well as scientific but that all too is all but gone. I think I have become so jaded after realizing no one knows the truth & I will never find it by looking without. Is it within? Perhaps, but again there is fear for me there.

Reading accounts or the latest research or news, only solidifies the knowledge of how little we know or how some can twist or inflate it for personal gain. I am tired of trying to sift thru it all to find the grain of truth there may be buried within. And even that truth is colored by my own views of the world or what society has taught me.

It’s tiring is it not?

Even after going to an IANDS conference I found so many people with more questions than answers. In a way it is cruel to have experienced the truth when it was just a taste. We are left wanting more but no where to turn. We hunger more but it is a hunger that cannot be satisfied & slowly we all withdraw, like shell shocked soldiers. We came back with visions of changing the world, having been given such a gift of seeing the truth, but humanity beats us down into submission. Yes, it’s cruel & then we turn to anger, then quiet. We become “old” before our time.

I don’t have the answers. I thought I did, but here I am feeling different, not able to fit in. You wonder why u have been given the chance to peek out of this box yet still have to live within the parameters within it. To glimpse that there is a light out there...an “ahha I remember” moment, yet have to go back to living in the play of life....it is a terrible thing. A prisoner once again. And u want to yell at 1st that u have found the way out but u r unable to show others or grab onto it yourself. Something tangible. Something u can grab with your hand & say here it is....u can’t do that. So u turn to each other & find they too can’t show u the way or find their way back.

Can the universe be that cruel? Or is it because I did not fight harder within myself for the truth?

We humans give up so quickly for a myriad of reasons. I just don’t know how to get over my fear & my disappointment.

What do u do? They say it takes at least 7 years to start to integrate our experiences. I wonder how they came up with that or what integrating means, lol. I know for me, integrating means shutting up & shutting down. Giving up that I will ever find the answers.....Again, after experiencing so much love & acceptance, how can the universe...the One, as I experienced it, be so cruel to leave us with only a scintillating taste to linger just beyond our reach....this can’t be all...there has to be more in our stories....

Again, thanks if u made it this far. I am tired of trying to make sense of this experience & what I am to do, if anything, with it....

Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Lucianna » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Giulia, how do I contact u by email? Do I find somehow on this site? Tnx

ZenTzu

Post by ZenTzu » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Personally I feel quite blessed for the gifts I have been given and for having experienced and seen what I have. My one and only frustration is that it happens spontaneously and is not something I can control at will.
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:43 am

Hi, Lucianna. I have sent an email to you.

To explain a bit about myself, I have included 3 links as my signature. I recently shared an experience on this forum and you can find it here A POWERFUL EXPERIENCE. These kind of experiences are somewhat increasing lately, which obviously makes me feel a bit uneasy. At the same time, I realise our physical lives do not last forever and, if we have a life mission, such as even only spreading love in everyday life, then I feel it is important to make the most of the time we have to accomplish it. Of course, you are right about slowing down :P .

I feel it is a blessing that you have the support of those you call your angels to remind you about the powerful creative effect of your thoughts and emotions, and how earthly-related feelings, such as fear, create artificial demons. It was this element that reminded me of the two near-death experiencers I mentioned to you.

I cannot imagine how experiencing that amount of phenomena in such a short time could affect my life. I realise it cannot possibly be easy. But, as the saying goes, 'no man is a prophet in his own country' and I often find I need to refrain from sharing the most important experiences I have with my closest family members.

Do make yourself at home and take a look around. I am sure you will find many fellow travellers here.

Welcome again :)
Hello from Italy

- A Strange Experience

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:37 am

Lucianna,
It took many years for me to work through what you are dealing with. I had anger at God; felt this earthly place to be inconsequential. I was unable to find anyone to talk to that didn't think I was loopy.
I could not tolerate crowds because I felt as if I could sense peoples problems, etc. - all very overwhelming.
Gradually, things improved.
This site was very helpful. When I first came here it was small, but there was a nice group to talk to. It should be a safe place to let out your feelings. That helped me much. And, the fact that others understood about the nde and accepted it.
I am happy to say that I am very content and happy with my life now, but it has been work. I have my social persona but I am always someone else inside. I am able to enjoy life, yet, understand that when it is time I will see the other side and feel whole. I can, now, accept that fact and that is a good thing.
Luckily, more people are willing to try to be open about ndes and paranormal experiences now... that is a nice thing.

I am sorry that I won't be free to communicate too much at this time, as our family is in the process of loosing someone to the other side. I hope my comments have been of some help.

Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Lucianna » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:39 pm

Thank you Ano1.

Like u were, yes I am angry at God. Too much cruelty in this world. Too much injustice.

Thank u for reaching out to me, even though u r going through a tough time.

My heartfelt luv sent your way to u & yours, going thru a difficult time, esp during the holiday season.

We will talk again.

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:04 am

Lucianna wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:50 pm
Giulia, thank u for quickly writing. Glad to find a fellow traveler. I too have experienced so very much ”weirdness”. OBEs as well but nothing like u have had in terms of the amount.
Good Morning Lucianna. When I do post or reply to a topic I like to break things down into bite-sized chunks as it makes it easier to digest and reply to each paragraph individually
I am sorry about your arm. It went thru my mind, she needs to slow down, as I read it. I experienced double pneumonia in July, & then I fell down the stairs in August breaking my left ankle as well as my right toe. Then too, I realized it was their way of telling me to slow down. I am still hobbling & in pain.
I am 4 weeks past a new knee operation and am now just getting back into life as I knew it
I have had so many experiences that defy our reality yet it is difficult to live in this world when this happens. People would love to be able to have such until they do. It’s difficult to explain unless u have experienced, as u know.

This is my Opinion regarding this paragraph:

I have had so many experiences that defy our reality yet it is difficult to live in this world when this happens.. When life hands you a bunch of lemons..... Make Lemonade

I myself would love to have these gifts or abilities simply for the fun of finding out how I could use them for the best possible outcome.

Somewhere along the way of life, I gained the ability to understand how computers work, but I had no particular need to have a computer, as I was not in business or self-employed. So I created a reason for me to have one.

It was so I could learn how to run them and then teach others how to take care of their computer. ( this was about maintaining the computer and running it properly and not so much about learning how to run programs ). Things such as back up and restoring your computer and protecting your self from data loss.

Think about your strongest ability and figure out how you could use it for either your own good or for someone else's good. Then decide if that's what you wish to do...

It will all fall into place.

U withdraw. It’s like u have become the watcher of the play going on around u, isn’t it?

I was born as a very hyperactive child and in my 40's I was diagnosed with ADD when I had my son tested at the schools request.

At that point in society having ADD was such a Stigma and the world did its best to keep you down BECAUSE you are different.

ADD stands for ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER

Yes I am Different

I don't Have ADD
I don't have a disease

I am ADD
I AM
ADDAPTIBLE
DIRECTED
DETERMINED

It's all a matter of PERSPECTIVE

My family, of course, thought I had gone crazy or some mental illness, until I finally withdrew & stopped talking about it. This only makes u sadder, lonelier.
Yes I was also there with the ADD but I am no More I am proud of the way I am and I really don't give two hoots about what people think of me and my way of understanding life
Where the beauty of nature, or a song sung by many, move me to tears, the daily life leaves me cold. I am forever making others laugh however inside I am removed from it all. U have heard the saying alone but in a crowd? That’s how I find myself after having to shut down in regards to my experiences.
Yes I do understand that, but when you learn to embrace it and recognize that it is others peoples loss that they can't comprehend what you are and have experienced, it is then when you will be able to expand on what you know and what you can do
I used to have a voracious appetite for anything & everything on things labeled paranormal as well as scientific but that all too is all but gone. I think I have become so jaded after realizing no one knows the truth & I will never find it by looking without. Is it within? Perhaps, but again there is fear for me there.
I think I have become so jaded after realizing no one knows the truth & I will never find it by looking without. Is it within? Perhaps, but again there is fear for me there.

I have learned and accepted:

That all that is needed is FAITH. FAith in whatever you want to have FAITH in whereas with me

I have FAITH that there is more to this life than meets the eye, and when it is time for me to know or understand more than at that point I shall be so rewarded. All will be revealed when it is time
Reading accounts or the latest research or news, only solidifies the knowledge of how little we know or how some can twist or inflate it for personal gain. I am tired of trying to sift thru it all to find the grain of truth there may be buried within. And even that truth is colored by my own views of the world or what society has taught me.

It’s tiring is it not?

NDE sites and stories have become a means to get money from others in the form of Books, Conferences, Get A Ways, Retreats and the list goes on

This is Human Nature...

Once again I say:

I have FAITH that there is more to this life than meets the eye, and when it is time for me to know or understand more than at that point I shall be so rewarded. All will be revealed when it is time

Even after going to an IANDS conference I found so many people with more questions than answers. In a way, it is cruel to have experienced the truth when it was just a taste. We are left wanting more but nowhere to turn. We hunger more but it is a hunger that cannot be satisfied & slowly we all withdraw, like shell-shocked soldiers. We came back with visions of changing the world, having been given such a gift of seeing the truth, but humanity beats us down into submission. Yes, it’s cruel & then we turn to anger, then quiet. We become “old” before our time.
We came back with visions of changing the world, having been given such a gift of seeing the truth, but humanity beats us down into submission. Yes, it’s cruel & then we turn to anger, then quiet. We become “old” before our time.

Yes I have seen that in Many:

Let's look at this from a slightly different angle

Is not the Bible just a collection of STORIES that have been put to paper over the years by other People
Is not everything we learn in school just a collection of STORIES that have been put to paper for the purpose of teaching other
Is not everything in life not just a story that is told to you by someone about something that they know

Maybee

maybe somewhere down the road, all these stories will become another book in a Bible of the future to try to explain to people what life is really all about

I don’t have the answers. I thought I did, but here I am feeling different, not able to fit in. You wonder why u have been given the chance to peek out of this box yet still have to live within the parameters within it. To glimpse that there is a light out there...an “ahha I remember” moment, yet have to go back to living in the play of life....it is a terrible thing. A prisoner once again. And u want to yell at 1st that u have found the way out but u r unable to show others or grab onto it yourself. Something tangible. Something u can grab with your hand & say here it is....u can’t do that. So u turn to each other & find they too can’t show u the way or find their way back.
You say " I don’t have the answers. I thought I did, but here I am feeling different, not able to fit in.

Why would you want to " FIT IN " when you a destined to " STAND OUT " from the rest of the croud
Can the universe be that cruel? Or is it because I did not fight harder within myself for the truth?
That's something you need to answer
We humans give up so quickly for a myriad of reasons. I just don’t know how to get over my fear & my disappointment.
Fear is the absence of understanding. Don't try to get over it, Try to understand it.

What do u do? They say it takes at least 7 years to start to integrate our experiences. I wonder how they came up with that or what integrating means, lol. I know for me, integrating means shutting up & shutting down. Giving up that I will ever find the answers.....Again, after experiencing so much love & acceptance, how can the universe...the One, as I experienced it, be so cruel to leave us with only a scintillating taste to linger just beyond our reach....this can’t be all...there has to be more in our stories...
Quit looking for the answers. Have you never misplaced something and can't find it when you are looking for it, but when you give up looking for it, it will make an appearance when you least expect it

Again, thanks if u made it this far. I am tired of trying to make sense of this experience & what I am to do, if anything, with it...
Simply enjoy the fact that you are alive and not worry about tomorrow or yesterday

"Relish the moment" is a good motto, especially when coupled with Psalm 118:24

"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be
glad in it." It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. Rather, it
is regret over yesterday or fear of tomorrow.
Regret and fear are twin thieves who would rob us of today.

So, stop pacing the aisles and counting the miles.
Instead, climb more mountains, eat more ice cream,
go barefoot oftener, swim more rivers,
watch more sunsets, laugh more and cry less.

Life must be lived as we go along.

The station will come soon enough.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Lucianna
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by Lucianna » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 pm

Thanks Gary for taking the time to post a reply.

Thank u everyone.

Off to the other sub sites within this forum, to see if I can contribute or find something that fuels a passion within me.

A special thank u to Giulia for all her help & all she has provided offline. I am truly blessed.