Hello friends, I'm brand new here

Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
Peaches
test

Hello friends, I'm brand new here

Post by Peaches » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:22 pm

I wanted to say how much I enjoy this place and reading all the soulful and amazing NDE stories. My mind has been blown and confirms much of my personal studies of the human condition, curiosity of life after life, and ancient wisdom.

While I have not had one myself, I have always been attracted my entire life to the mystical and unknown. Because something just seemed not quite right about our current lives here on Earth. Hard to pinpoint but that was always my intuition.

I have learned so much and I thank you for this place!

Love Peaches

Marguy
test

Re: Hello friends, I'm brand new here

Post by Marguy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:47 am

Wish you a warm welcome at the forum.

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Welcome Peaches,
Please stick around. There are good people here!
:geek:

Peaches
test

Post by Peaches » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Thanks so much Marguy and Misha, I appreciate the warm welcome :)

Still learning my way around here.

Yes there are some great people with wonderful and inspiring information here.

Albert
test

Post by Albert » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:47 pm

Welcome from Idaho..

I was kind of a skeptic before my NDE. But now I know it was for real & there is nothing to fear of death. We all will die some day. We at NDERF are the lucky ones.

If you are lucky and have a return trip you will look at life differently. It's took me over 5 months to stop thinking about it all the time. Finally resorted to looking at my NDE with humor such as "I can now scratch death off my bucket list" and "been there and done that" and so on..

The worst part of my NDE was the return it was traumatic, nothing made sense for a period of time and I felt like I was rode hard and put away wet..

LifeReview
test

Post by LifeReview » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:40 pm

Albert
Cool avatar!

Albert
test

Post by Albert » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:55 pm

"Thanks!" It's home made.. For some reason I took a photo of my shadow on the ground than played around with it in
Picasa 3 and got the results I liked.. Try it and see what you get.........

Al :D

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Welcome Albert and Peaches

Looks like I have been slow at saying Hello

But I know every body else here will also make you feel welcome

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Welcome Peaches and Albert.

StevieRay
test

Post by StevieRay » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Albert wrote:"Thanks!" It's home made.. For some reason I took a photo of my shadow on the ground than played around with it in
Picasa 3 and got the results I liked.. Try it and see what you get.........

Al :D
Albert, is your NDE story posted online? I'd love to read it.

Thanks

Albert
test

Post by Albert » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:05 am

Yes it is online#3977.

It is still hard to explain how much it has changed my outlook on life after one year since my NDE....

Edited by Garry to provide a direct link to Alberts NDE story ( click on the number )

Natalie
test

Post by Natalie » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Hello Peaches and Albert

Great to have you join us. I look forward to reading your posts.

Natalie

Peaches
test

Post by Peaches » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Thanks again everybody.

Albert I want to go back and check out your experience. I lol'd at the item on your bucket list

While I have not had a profound NDE , I have experienced enough of the occasional weird and mystical that I absolutely know there is more to our 3D world

Love

Peaches
test

Post by Peaches » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Just playing around on my account - fyi perhaps we could get this forum rockin' a little more if we could uncheck the box that is about letting you know when there is a reply to your post or whatever the exact term it, the default is NO.

I unchecked it.

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:49 am

Peaches wrote:Just playing around on my account - fyi perhaps we could get this forum rockin' a little more if we could uncheck the box that is about letting you know when there is a reply to your post or whatever the exact term it, the default is NO.

I unchecked it.
Hello Peaches

That box you unchecked is intentionally set to default as " No" which gives the option to the user as to whether they wish to be notified when a reply is posted , otherwise you could end up getting way to many emails , which some users would find annoying.

By all means , please play around with the settings in your User control panel and see if you can Personalize your experience here to your liking, and also feel free to post about how you have set your defaults and what it does for your experience.

I myself have just learned that I can put links in my profile that show up under the Avatar. I havent decided where I want to set the links to just yet so I have just put them to various areas.

We are open to any suggestions you may have to get the board more active as everybody looks at things differently.

If your someone who likes to play and experiment with computer programs such as this, then PM me and lets see if we can work together to enhance the board

Check out the links under my Avatar

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Peaches
test

Post by Peaches » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:38 pm

Albert wrote:Yes it is online#3977.

It is still hard to explain how much it has changed my outlook on life after one year since my NDE....

Edited by Garry to provide a direct link to Alberts NDE story ( click on the number )

Albert thank you for sharing your story with us here :)

Peaches
test

Post by Peaches » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:44 pm

Garry wrote:
Peaches wrote:Just playing around on my account - fyi perhaps we could get this forum rockin' a little more if we could uncheck the box that is about letting you know when there is a reply to your post or whatever the exact term it, the default is NO.

I unchecked it.
Hello Peaches

That box you unchecked is intentionally set to default as " No" which gives the option to the user as to whether they wish to be notified when a reply is posted , otherwise you could end up getting way to many emails , which some users would find annoying.

By all means , please play around with the settings in your User control panel and see if you can Personalize your experience here to your liking, and also feel free to post about how you have set your defaults and what it does for your experience.

I myself have just learned that I can put links in my profile that show up under the Avatar. I havent decided where I want to set the links to just yet so I have just put them to various areas.

We are open to any suggestions you may have to get the board more active as everybody looks at things differently.

If your someone who likes to play and experiment with computer programs such as this, then PM me and lets see if we can work together to enhance the board

Check out the links under my Avatar

Hi Garry I checked out the links under your av as suggested and I enjoyed them very much. It seems the universe was hitting you with a 2 x 4 to come on down to this place.

I like the train station story at the end too. And the corkboard.

I'm not a tekki; still can't figure out how to do a personal av here but I will work on it one of these days.