Hello I'm Justin and I'm a new user of NDERF. I have lots of questions for NDE'ers

Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
jbjindra

Hello I'm Justin and I'm a new user of NDERF. I have lots of questions for NDE'ers

Post by jbjindra » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Which is the best forum to ask questions relating to the content and events within NDE's? I'm a little bit new to using online forums.
Thanks, Justin

[Originally posted by jbjindra upon joining the old forum on 03 Jul 2017, 22:34]

ZenTzu
test

Re: Hello I'm Justin and I'm a new user of NDERF. I have lots of questions for NDE'ers

Post by ZenTzu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello Justin and welcome to the Forum. I think Giulia is best qualified to answer your question, however when in doubt the "Catch All" board is always a good place to post :)

[Originally posted by ZenTzu on 04 Jul 2017, 06:20]
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello I'm Justin and I'm a new user of NDERF. I have lots of questions for NDE'ers

Post by Giulia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 pm

jbjindra wrote: Which is the best forum to ask questions relating to the content and events within NDE's? I'm a little bit new to using online forums.
Thanks, Justin
Hellow, Justin, and welcome.

Yes, of course. As ZenTzu suggested, the Catch All area is an excellent place to choose if you are not sure where to post.

I remember a recent topic involving questions on NDEs, with several answers provided by NDErs. It was posted in the Analyzing NDE features section and was called 9 Questions that arise from NDEs (viewtopic.php?f=80&t=1535). You may wish to read through it and the other interesting topics listed in the NDERF Forum.

Wishing you a great time.

[Originally posted by Giulia on 07 Jul 2017, 07:15]
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience