Hello my name is Sylvie

Post your introduction and Tell us a little something about yourself
Sylvie

Hello my name is Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:42 am

Hello my name is Sylvie , I had my NDE experience in 1979 I was seventeen and it was a suicide attempt : My family situation was not happy. At the divorce of my parents, I suffered a lot with them constantly reporting their grievances to me. I didn't exist anymore. Then my father abused me, and to survive this I took refuge in denial. My mother constantly charged me for the fact that I wanted to live with my father and his second wife. My mother neglected me, beat me when I was younger, and, as an adolescent, she left me in dangerous situations. Moreover, even though I was a good pupil and my professors tried to help me, my mother was against it. I started to make myself suffer. I was anorexic for several months.

I saw my future like a black tunnel, and I had absolutely no taste for life anymore. It happened in August 1979 I was seventeen; I decided to suicide. I swallowed tablets and bleach, and I knew that nobody would find me for several hours. When my sister found me, the family doctor didn't want to intervene according to my mother. When the ambulance arrived, the paramedic said to my mother that I would not reach the hospital in time.

At that moment, I was already out of my body. When the ambulance arrived, the paramedic said to my mother that I would not reach the hospital in time.
. Then I found myself in a luminous and soft place. White figures talked gently to me, and they told me a lot of things about myself. I didn't remember anything afterwards. The thing I remember is that I wanted to stay, and that they told me that it was not the moment. To help me decide, they showed me the interior of the ambulance. I heard the paramedic tell my mother that I would not make it to the hospital, and I saw her crying sincerely.

I woke up several days later at the hospital, drugged. They made me go home. The doctors required my mother to take care of me telling her that she should not leave me alone and should bring me for consultation to the psychiatric hospital. During all the days following this, I just wanted to dress in white. When I went to consult a psychiatrist, he told me after the last session that it was not me having a problem.

I’ve discovered nderf.org in 2014 and deposits my statement , then after I never come back I was just relieved because I found a place to share it , I didn’t expect any answer or any contact . few days ago I came back , the site has evolved ; I proposed myself to translate experiences in french. Here I am . So many things had happened in my life since I’m a child , I found that I have quite a lot in common with everybody on this site . So hello !!!

dreamer
test

Re: Hello my name is Sylvie

Post by dreamer » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:32 am

Hello Sylvie!!!

Great 'experience'!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:29 am

Hello Sylvie

Glad you found us as we are a forum and a subset of the Original NDERF.org. We run under the umbrella of the main sit and I am sure Jody would love to have you translate stories for the site.

Feel free to make yourself at home here and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Garry

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

ZenTzu
test

Post by ZenTzu » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:25 am

Greetings Sylvie et bienvenue :)
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

ano1
Near Death Experiencer
Near Death Experiencer

Post by ano1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:14 pm

Welcome, Sylvie
Thanks, for sharing your story. I had my experience at nearly the same age, also in the seventies.
ano

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:51 am

Welcome, Sylvie. It is a pleasure to have you here. Thank you ever so much for sharing your story and for your kind availability to translate NDE accounts into French.

Do make yourself at home and, if you have any questions, just ask :)
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Marguy
test

Post by Marguy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:01 am

Hi Sylvie,
Welcome at the forum. Hope you will find many friends.
Have a nice day.
Marguy