I so understand this as I have had the same

If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

I so understand this as I have had the same

Post by Garry » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:32 am

Been there Done that

A month before my first son was born we were on our way to Orangeville for Christmas shopping and as we came over the crest of a hill we saw a car on the other side of the meridian loose control and start crossing the meridian aimed right at us.

Everything went into slow motion right up to the time when he hit us head-on. Nobody was hurt but the car was totaled. That was on November 22, 1978 , one month to the day before my son was born and I can still see the slow-motion movie in my head that I saw as it was happening.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I so understand this as I have had the same

Post by Giulia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:09 am

Hi, Garry. Yes, I remember when I was a passenger returning from work one night in 1986 (seat-bealts did not exist in those days) and the driver fell asleep while driving. As I hit my head against the windscreen, it broke in slow motion. My conclusion at the time is that time slows down during dangerous situations to give is the 'time' to react appropriately.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:24 am

I understand what you're saying but I question the conclusion:
My conclusion at the time is that time slows down during dangerous situations to give is the 'time' to react appropriately.
I'm not sure if you're hitting your head on the windshield "was reacting appropriately"

In my situation, I could do nothing but view the oncoming inevitable crash

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

gravitonring
test

Post by gravitonring » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 pm

hey Garry and Giulia :) two of my favorite people :) not sure what this topic started from, however, in 1978, after running long distances for three years, and fasting for 36 hours, I was driving my father's car with my sister riding shotgun. We had just visited my mother who was working as a cook in a local Italian restaurant. It was late in the evening, maybe after 6 PM. The car lost it's brakes at the top of a very steep hill. My sister and I put some serious dents in the smashed windshield. We had hit another car just inches in front of the driver's door. Both cars were totalled. The other driver was a mother with her 11 year old son in the front seat. THEY DID NOT EVEN HAVE A SCRATCH!! Thank God because the son had just gotten a cast on his broken arm and did NOT NEED ANOTHER INJURY! Cannot recall anything after the top of the hill to the crash at the bottom. NOTHING REAL. Just some kind of dream state where everything before the crash was like floating in a panic bubble while my sister was using her foot to press the brake pedal while we floated down the hill. The actual crash and several minutes after leaving the car were totally missing and never returned. Both my sister and I are still in good health 40 years later! More time illusion stuff https://gravitonring1.blogspot.com/2017 ... -time.html

gravitonring
test

Post by gravitonring » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:17 pm

http://www.robertlanza.com/anything-bey ... ur-destiny QUOTE. Everything we experience is a whirl of information occurring in our heads. Time is simply the summation of spatial states – much like the frames in a film – occurring inside the mind. UNQUOTE.

gravitonring
test

Post by gravitonring » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:38 am

The illusion of time
Audio link to play in your browser. My MP3 of The illusion of time. About 4 minutes.
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-79668/TS-1232646.mp3
My real life experience showing me my brain needed weeks to construct the present moment. Inside the brain the so-called future may actually be the past. The brain needs a long time to construct the present moment. The event below happened to me in the mid 1990s which was about 50 years after I had a near death experience at age seven. I was working through PMH Atwater's book FUTURE MEMORY. You can find the book with a web search. James van Avery has an experiment which PMH Atwater thoroughly outlines in the book. Audio with expert on Near-Death Experiences, PMH Atwater talks on The Zone Show about Future Memories with host and author Tom Evans. http://www.thezoneshow.com/2016/02/tzs1 ... -memories/ About 53 minutes mostly stuff I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH :) What PMH Atwater calls THE FUTURE, I would call the past, meaning the brain DOES NOT SEE THE FUTURE, IT SEES THE PAST.

I worked through the experiment VERY SLOWLY over several days. I let everything marinate in my mind. The outcome of the lesson was a picture which I drew in pencil on a piece of typewriter paper. I set it aside for several weeks. There was an internet workshop at Verizon Corporate offices in Pittsburgh PA which I attended about a month later. When I arrived at the Verizon office building there were about 20 people already seated in the presentation room. As soon as I sat down, I got chills and goosebumps!

This room was in the pencil drawing which I had drawn last month. I dismissed the idea of seeing the future because something directly in front of me in my drawing was MISSING. Then a few seconds before the demonstration began two young women arrived LATE to the lecture. They quickly grabbed two chairs for themselves, AND PLACED THE CHAIRS EXACTLY WHERE THE CHAIRS AND THE WOMEN WERE DRAWN DURING MY EXPERIMENT.

Years later I realized I was actually seeing the past. My brain was very slow at constructing the moment of the lecture. It cannot catch up to the speed of infinite awareness EVER. It just sees a movie filmed a LONG TIME AGO. I did actually experience the lecture exactly as it happened except my brain needed all of the so-called future to get the movie of the lecture ready to be seen.

I USUALLY DISAGREE WITH almost any interpretation of events like this experience. My motto is LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE. One IMPORTANT DETAIL, my drawing was a MIRROR IMAGE of the actual scene. I had to flip the paper over and view it from the back to align the actual scene as it appeared to me during the lecture.

ZenTzu
test

Post by ZenTzu » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:01 pm

gravitonring wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 pm
hey Garry and Giulia :) two of my favorite people :)
Hi there Grav. Nice to see you :) Am I not in that category as well? ;)
What is a Shih Tzu? "A dash of Lion, several teaspoons of Rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of Beggar,
a tablespoon of Monkey, one part Baby Seal, and a dash of Teddy Bear."
~ James E. Mumford

gravitonring
test

Post by gravitonring » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:43 am

of course, ZenTzu :) thanks to Garry, I have recovered some missing time just now !! I had been severely upset by a couple of vegan supplements that depleted vital nutrients enough to cause serious confusion and I posted an off topic post here, I was actually trying to ask you for help when I posted my comment, however, I was too confused to post an actual question...not to worry, I have researched the problem and found some excellent methods of self help !! :oops: I will private message you the details now...
I just found this article now:
https://topyaps.com/missing-time
15 Facts To Know About ‘Missing Time’ – A Phenomenon Occurring Around The World
author Mahima Barrow, 6:22 PM 15 APR, 2016

sorry the link to this site is broken in the above article, here is another on the same site, have not read it yet
http://www.theparanomalist.com/missing-time-experience/

gravitonring
test

Post by gravitonring » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:22 am

GOOD GRIEF !! I just now realized what this topic is about :( so sorry Garry, my mental distraction seems to have been much worse than I thought :(
I just clicked this link you posted and for the first time realized what your topic here is :(
http://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1kimberly_m_fde.html

As far as my auto accident which I posted above, there is an aspect of the separation so to speak of mind and body however I for some reason have never identified any of my experiences by 'out of body' I think because my NDE was at age seven and I cannot remember anything actively before that and that NDE permanently convinced me that there is no such thing as an actual integration of my physical body with my intangible awareness of any physical aspect so my body is in NO WAY a part of my awareness rather it is an OBJECT of my awareness, that is, my awareness is my actual existence, my body OR ANY physical aspect is basically NOT an existence at all, it is only a temporal observation that has no permanence nor even any real meaning, just a bunch of nonsense, the only real aspect of life for me is the common sharing of intangible awareness with every other sentient being ...