Are our life plans connected to major events?

If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
blue102
test

Are our life plans connected to major events?

Post by blue102 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Here's a question and I'd love to know your opinion about it.

I wonder if some of our individual lives are planned in tandem with larger world events. The reason this crossed my mind is the fact that I had a major life change at the same time the New York 9/11 attack happened. I wasn't personally affected by the attack, but I had just broken up with my long-time fiance of 4 years a week before, and my now husband asked me out on our first date on the day of the attack (we've been married 14 years now).

Seems like this major switch in my own life was exactly timed with the major world event. I don't know. It just makes me wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

There are some other synchronicities as well, regarding this, but they are personally identifying so I can't write them publicly.

dreamer
test

Re: Are our life plans connected to major events?

Post by dreamer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:11 pm

blue102 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:31 pm
Here's a question and I'd love to know your opinion about it.

I wonder if some of our individual lives are planned in tandem with larger world events. The reason this crossed my mind is the fact that I had a major life change at the same time the New York 9/11 attack happened. I wasn't personally affected by the attack, but I had just broken up with my long-time fiance of 4 years a week before, and my now husband asked me out on our first date on the day of the attack (we've been married 14 years now).

Seems like this major switch in my own life was exactly timed with the major world event. I don't know. It just makes me wonder what's going on behind the scenes.

There are some other synchronicities as well, regarding this, but they are personally identifying so I can't write them publicly.
My opinion is not based on NDEs but on my 'spiritual experiences' involving dreams, visions, premonitions, questions and answers.

Definitely, our individual 'life plans' are connected with larger world events. Many world events impact our lives, sometimes significantly sometimes less but there is impact, and definitely could be part of the 'lessons' we were to 'experience' and 'learn' from by the way we handle them. Many of these events will continue to occur until 'our society' finds and implements practical solutions. Sometimes we need to ask ourselves what are we doing as part of 'society' to fix these issues even though we may be able to only act in a limited way.

Experience appears to be the 'divine way' to learn. If we could just read about it we would probably not have to continue reincarnating. Both good and troublesome (disabilities, significant diseases/health issues, deaths of people close to us, etc.) events are planned to give us experiences to 'react' to and 'learn' from.

If something continues to be a problem in your life it may be telling you it will persist until you 'learn how and correct' the subsurface issues you need to improve on. I believe it is important that we constantly be alert to all problems/issues (even minor ones) that keep us from being 'positive, serving others and living our lives to their fullest' and see if there is something we need to work on. Since we are not 'perfect' there always seems to be things we can work on.

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Since this is fairly anonymous I'll add that my ex-boyfriend was a Muslim from the Middle East, who moved to New York City shortly after the attacks... I'm not sure if that's significant but it seems to play in with the theme.

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:03 am

Hi, Blue.

This is an extremely interesting topic and I am aware that quantum physics involves theories that address it, such as the entanglement theory which has been recently found to tie in with the chaos theory (incidentally the latter has nothing to do with chaos but with a higher order we are not yet able to understand).

Based on my own experience, we get the feeling there is a 'plan' during mystical, transpersonal experiences in which we are able to get a glimpse of our lives 'beyond' space and time; we get a feeling we might have planned something 'before' incarnation, simply because the glimpse comes from 'beyond' time. However, again based on my experience, this does not necessarily mean that massive killing events are set in stone.

According to NDE accounts such as Dannion Brinkley's, we are powerful spiritual beings who are here to co-create with God/Pure Love, and terribly cruel events, such as 11/9, can (and should) be avoided without impacting our own personal lives. In other words, we do not need to feel that the killing of 3000 people and the wars and violence that followed are needed in order for us to connect with our soul family, as they will find their way into our lives in a variety of ways.

What I am trying to say is that I'd rather believe that our lives are connected to major events because of our free will and that if we act out love, we generate more love and can impact major events by preventing wars and the like.

I hope this makes sense.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Honestly, it doesn't make sense to me at all, but sounds like a lot of smart people are studying it. :D But yeah, I do hope that bad things don't need to happen. Can you recommend some books on these theories that I could look into? It sounds way interesting.

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:02 am

blue102 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:45 pm
Honestly, it doesn't make sense to me at all, ...
Which part doesn't make sense :P I am not a fan of scientific theories, and would not know what to recommend... I understand that Robert Lanza's Biocentrism (which is also explained in a book called Biocentrism) has come up with quite a number of shocking theories and, as I was researching the topic this morning, I came across this

phpBB [video]

which touches on some of the current theories involving physics and biology.

The only point I was trying to make is that I like to believe that we have a soul family and many opportunities to be and work together in several dimensions, timelines, etc. to promote pure love as experienced by NDErs in denser realities such as the physical plane. I'd rather believe that our lives are connected to major events because of our free will and that, if we act out of this sort of pure love, we generate more love and can impact major events in a loving way.

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Yes, I agree with you there! :)

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:35 am

I don't post very often but I would like to toss this into the discussion

Messages Image(1702573708).png

What if the only reason we are here is to experience " Life as we know it " so that when we go home

We can then appreciate " Pure Unconditional Love "
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Garry » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:06 am

26993854_1396362500493473_8585464325558662712_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:38 am

Garry wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:06 am
26993854_1396362500493473_8585464325558662712_n.jpg
Oh I love this!!!

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Giulia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:16 am

blue102 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:45 pm
Honestly, it doesn't make sense to me at all, but sounds like a lot of smart people are studying it. :D But yeah, I do hope that bad things don't need to happen. Can you recommend some books on these theories that I could look into? It sounds way interesting.
Hi, Blue. I have been researching the subject ever since we had this exchange, as I do not have a scientific education but am fascinated by the topic. Very synchronistically, a couple of days ago I came across www.gaia.com, which offers an amazing number of shows on several interesting topics, and I took advantage of the trial month subscription at 0.99 cents.

There were three key episodes which clearly explained how these last 300 years of scientific research, and quantum physics in particular, have managed to come up with explanations about knowings that mystics and NDErs have been aware of for thousands of years.

Since the shows are run in a way that things are explained in a simple way and with lots of images and videos, they proved of paramount importance for a non-linear thinker/non-scientific mind like me.

It is Season 1 of 'Missing links' - Episodes 5, 6 and 7 I am referring to. Of course, if you decide to invest 0.99 cents for a whole trial month there will be a lot more stuff you can look into.

I hope you find this helpful as I did.

blue102
test

Post by blue102 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Thanks for the link! I wish I had more time to sit and watch videos, but maybe one day I'll get around to it!!