I so understand this as I have had the same

If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

I so understand this as I have had the same

Post by Garry » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:32 am

Been there Done that

A month before my first son was born we were on our way to Orangeville for Christmas shopping and as we came over the crest of a hill we saw a car on the other side of the meridian loose control and start crossing the meridian aimed right at us.

Everything went into slow motion right up to the time when he hit us head-on. Nobody was hurt but the car was totaled. That was on November 22, 1978 , one month to the day before my son was born and I can still see the slow-motion movie in my head that I saw as it was happening.

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Giulia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I so understand this as I have had the same

Post by Giulia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:09 am

Hi, Garry. Yes, I remember when I was a passenger returning from work one night in 1986 (seat-bealts did not exist in those days) and the driver fell asleep while driving. As I hit my head against the windscreen, it broke in slow motion. My conclusion at the time is that time slows down during dangerous situations to give is the 'time' to react appropriately.
Hello from Italy - How I found out about NDERF - A Strange Experience

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I so understand this as I have had the same

Post by Garry » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:24 am

I understand what you're saying but I question the conclusion:
My conclusion at the time is that time slows down during dangerous situations to give is the 'time' to react appropriately.
I'm not sure if you're hitting your head on the windshield "was reacting appropriately"

In my situation, I could do nothing but view the oncoming inevitable crash

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary