During Cardiac Arrest - I saw Doctors and Experienced Great Love

If your not sure where to post it, Then Stick it in here and maybe we will move it somewhere

And maybe we won't either
Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

During Cardiac Arrest - I saw Doctors and Experienced Great Love

Post by Garry » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:53 am

During Cardiac Arrest

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

Garry
Site Admin
Site Admin

A Teenager's NDE - Cardiac Arrest at 16 - Reunites with Grandmother.

Post by Garry » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:28 am

A Teenager's NDE

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary

dreamer
test

Re: During Cardiac Arrest - I saw Doctors and Experienced Great Love

Post by dreamer » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Great Story!!! I liked the part where he was told he had more to 'accomplish'. I believe we have 'goals to accomplish' when we come and are guided to those goals by spirit guides. Unfortunately, it would sort of impact the experiences if we 'knew' what we were going to have to experience. But a lot of things are a given family, children, health, sickness, good times and bad times, etc. etc..

Looking back at my parents they were clearly ready for death to come and stated that. Their ability to enjoy life was limited and they were having a lot of problems.

My sister's husband died recently, who was around my age but had significant 'heart problems' affecting his ability to enjoy life and he would experience good times and bad ones. The bad ones occurring more frequently and lasting longer. After he passed he did give me a message, that the beliefs I explained to him before his death were pretty accurate. However, he also left a message for my sister and gave it to a neighbor (a psychic medium). She said he said a lot of personal things, but also said he was given a choice to come back but he was shown his 'future' life and it wasn't worth coming back for. He said it would have really been a negative impact on my sister's life also if he lived. Also, he didn't mention anything about any major goals left to come back for.

Interesting stuff!!!